HSMeister

Oct 19, 2019
Haven’t played this game for a long time. I’m currently catching up to the updates. Btw, who is Nicole? MC says she is his sister? Is she from his dad from another girl (Excluding MCs mom and Elena) ?

kekmedaddy186

Oct 7, 2017
hey guys...

I've been reading like over 20 pages worth of comments to find a solution..

I just want to know what should I do with the 3 part files for chapter 3. Like am I suppose to merge them together and replace the files in a sequential order? It seems like extracting the first part is already enough to play the game.

I. am. so. confused.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hey guys...

I've been reading like over 20 pages worth of comments to find a solution..

I just want to know what should I do with the 3 part files for chapter 3. Like am I suppose to merge them together and replace the files in a sequential order? It seems like extracting the first part is already enough to play the game.

I. am. so. confused.
I explained at the top of page 576. Chapter 3 is a multipart archive. As long as all 3 parts are in the same folder, all you have to do is uncompress part 1 and your archive software of choice (7-zip, Winrar, etc) will automatically uncompress all 3 parts.

kekmedaddy186

Oct 7, 2017
I explained at the top of page 576. Chapter 3 is a multipart archive. As long as all 3 parts are in the same folder, all you have to do is uncompress part 1 and your archive software of choice (7-zip, Winrar, etc) will automatically uncompress all 3 parts.
thanks for the reply. sorry but it was still confusing to me, but this cleared it up!

Nikelm

Sep 9, 2020
Chapter 3:
Sophia NTR Route
-Choose "No ..."
-Go to Sophia's room> Talk to Sophia
-Go to Kristel's room> Talk to Kristel
-Go home to your room> Use the pc> Camera> Alvin
-Evening> Go to Mom's place> Mom's room> Ask her to take some photos
-Go home to your room> Click on the pc to send the photos to Alvin
-Go to Sophia's home> Alvin's room
-Go to the sex shop> Buy Luxurious lingerie for $ 500
-Go to Sophia's home> Sophia's room> Talk to her

can somebody help me i can't triggers this event in stuck please help thanks.

1606973699369.png

pokoe

Apr 29, 2018
Chapter 3:
Sophia NTR Route
-Choose "No ..."
-Go to Sophia's room> Talk to Sophia
-Go to Kristel's room> Talk to Kristel
-Go home to your room> Use the pc> Camera> Alvin
-Evening> Go to Mom's place> Mom's room> Ask her to take some photos
-Go home to your room> Click on the pc to send the photos to Alvin
-Go to Sophia's home> Alvin's room
-Go to the sex shop> Buy Luxurious lingerie for $ 500
-Go to Sophia's home> Sophia's room> Talk to her

can somebody help me i can't triggers this event in stuck please help thanks.

View attachment 926013
replace this script

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Hello guys i have this problem, I downloaded Old video pack 1 and 2 and extract it to game folder. The problem is I can only play scenes from Act 1 and whenever i play scenes from act2 theres a message that i should download Old video pack act 2 which is i already downloaded.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I've "found" the "behind the house" location at the Farm, where it tells me that would be a good location from which to spy, but I have never found it thereafter. What day/time does the opportunity to spy on Dominique and Daisy appear? (Daisy always bathes inside.)

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally stumbled on it. It has to be at night, and it has to be after you try their bedroom door. Another "step" for which there is neither clue nor hint. More "trial-and-error" crap.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When she catches Rita and goat face, I call him that cause he has a messed up Elvis Presley's haircut on his face.
You don't say... I don't think I'm fine.
You say... I don't think I feel well.
Really needs a good proofreader to make it so less annoying to read.
If interested, I can't do worse.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes