mizunoto

Mar 8, 2020
I just started this game and I've had sooooooo many error codes to the point where I literally can't play.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just started this game and I've had sooooooo many error codes to the point where I literally can't play.
I'm on the 3rd chapter. Only had 1 problem with the church on chapter 2.
I had tons of problems for not following the walkthrough in chapter 2.
Chapter 1 and 3 have that virtual helper but not chapter 2.
Follow the walkthrough, otherwise face crash city.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great game, terrible proofreading. The proofreader should be fired and give someone else a chance.
There could be a chapter 5 or more if only they fixed that script. It’s giving me a headache every time I read it or fix it in my head.
I could definitely do a better job, I couldn't do any worse.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
GUYS PLS HELP ME..DO I DOWNLOAD ALL THE PARTS OF CHAPTER 3 AND EXTRACT THEM TOGETHER?
Don't know what you mean, but if you mean having sex with some of those hookers then yeah, you will need those large video files and drop them in the game folder. That's about all they're good for.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
GUYS PLS HELP ME..DO I DOWNLOAD ALL THE PARTS OF CHAPTER 3 AND EXTRACT THEM TOGETHER?
Every chapter is standalone
Don't know what you mean, but if you mean having sex with some of those hookers then yeah, you will need those large video files and drop them in the game folder. That's about all they're good for.
Each chapter is standalone, but Chapter 3 is a multipart archive split into 3 files to make it a bit easier to download. Put all 3 parts into the same folder, then extract the first part, and your archiving program should automatically extract all 3 parts.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why is it só hard to talk to that Janice? The walkthrough says to go to the living room in the morning, but she's in the bathroom. She panics, takes away his keys and throws him out. Is that walkthrough wrong or what?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it. What was the owner of the club arrested for? What was in the bag?
Was it a drug bust or his dirty laundry?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope the game developer puts up the old home for sale, so they have new people living there instead empty.
I hope the villa is expanded to look like a mansion. The bigger the better, bigger than big is better than best.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Could anyone please tell me how part 3 ended for you? Mine ended with Erika at Church, and after that nothing new on the helper button, and then part 4 started stranded at a beach? Is this right?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes