Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
If you know where to place the save, I can give you mine, but I'm way ahead of you.
So, you don't have an older save? I think maybe I'll start over again, and hope it works this time. Or not.. I see the phone is still missing, so maybe I'll just drop this game, too much bother starting over again.

Last edited:

M3xNoName

Nov 27, 2020
Hi, I got error when i run the game (Ch 2 v0.22), what's mean and how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2617, in interact
self.start()
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1774, in start
self.set_mode()
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2007, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 204, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1836, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "H:\Game\Raidos\Max's Life\Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Wed Dec 16 02:13:25 2020

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, I got error when i run the game (Ch 2 v0.22), what's mean and how to fix it?
If you look in your "Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\game\gui" folder, do you see the file "window_icon.png"? The error itself means that the game can't find that image where it is expecting it to be. You could put any image there and rename it to "window_icon.png" to fix the error, but things may look funny if you don't put the correct image in.

Reactions: M3xNoName

M3xNoName

Nov 27, 2020
If you look in your "Maxslife-Chapter2-0.22-pc\game\gui" folder, do you see the file "window_icon.png"? The error itself means that the game can't find that image where it is expecting it to be. You could put any image there and rename it to "window_icon.png" to fix the error, but things may look funny if you don't put the correct image in.
Ya, the gui's folder is missing (I don't know why but i already extracted the zip file correctly). Now the problem is solved, thanks (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, Max finally gets to meet another long-lost sibling, but wait is she the daughter from another mother? Does that mean we have yet to meet her too and step aunt and more?
Wow, I've never seen a Harem grow so big, and it keeps getting bigger, that's better than best, the bigger the better. Makes you kinda forget all that bad sentence structure.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yeah, thanks. I guess I misunderstood you, but it's going now. Expanded the mansion, so seems to work ok now.
I meant to say where to find the save after load, but that's good that you found it, and didn't have to start from the beginning
It's confusing sometimes, glad it was compatible, the save I mean.
Now on to school, more girls, more milfs, more fun and a bigger Harem.
Max may need to buy a mansion with at least 100 rooms, cause that villa is starting to look small.

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Im having problem with this hint on WT for aunt CH2

"go apartments location, look at the wall to the right, it’s a fake wall so ask the concierge again. You will need a golden card to enter the exclusive club."

I cant find this fake wall on right, could you help me please?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Im having problem with this hint on WT for aunt CH2

"go apartments location, look at the wall to the right, it’s a fake wall so ask the concierge again. You will need a golden card to enter the exclusive club."

I cant find this fake wall on right, could you help me please?
If you can't get in there, it's cause you forgot to do something first.

halil123

May 23, 2017
What the fuck happened to this game? I downloaded chapter 4 to see how it changed and got 10 minutes of Steve's adventures even after disabling NTR while the main guy is doing labor for some basic bitch. But that's not all, those fucking transformation scenes fucked my eyes, I bet they can trigger epilepsy.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes