ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What the fuck happened to this game? I downloaded chapter 4 to see how it changed and got 10 minutes of Steve's adventures even after disabling NTR while the main guy is doing labor for some basic bitch. But that's not all, those fucking transformation scenes fucked my eyes, I bet they can trigger epilepsy.
Those scenes are not avoidable?

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I've played till the end of chapter two and I think I could not finish it cause the game kept crashing somewhere in church at the end of chapter 2, who the hell are the people that show up in the 3rd chapter, and are there any patches cause I forgot who is who, for example who is Steve and his mom and how are they related?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've played till the end of chapter two and I think I could not finish it cause the game kept crashing somewhere in church at the end of chapter 2, who the hell are the people that show up in the 3rd chapter, and are there any patches cause I forgot who is who, for example who is Steve and his mom and how are they related?
Steve is Max cousin.
Do I need to say who she is?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How come that first Kevin meeting kinda happened backwards?
Max gets kicked in the face after he met Kevin at the club, weird.
That should happen before he met Kevin, right?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I noticed that this is not a continuation of the saves, it's a continuation of the story.
All your decisions don't matter once you reach the end of the chapter.
Kinda disappointed on that part, but it's still a good game.
So saves don't matter. You can't transfer them to the next chapter, bummer.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just finished chapter 4. It was GOOD BUT UNEXPECTED, more like a VN game or a click, click game
It's going to be a good many months or over a year, maybe to get to the level of chapter 3, or at least that big.
There was little to do just click, click and keep on clicking all the time.
Now that he's back home, the chapter can finally begin.
More milfs, more new houses, and now that he found that treasure, he can expand than villa even more.
Or maybe he can buy a mansion with 100 rooms for the Harem to expand more.
Only time will tell how much bigger that Harem will get, make it bigger than big, that's better than best.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes