bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
How Much netorare content does this game have?
well , based on my game play of the three chapters, there is some content but its not focused on that much, so i would not rather recommend it if you are looking only for NTR content, but over all the game is cool i do really enjoy it

Reactions: pcdc

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
How Much netorare content does this game have?
in this game there is a little ntr or in my experience probadly more like sharing but you can turn it off from start if it is turned off there is another scene instead that only involve the mc

Reactions: pcdc

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. Sharing isn't ntr.. But I'm not into my girl fucking other guys either, great that it's optional, will check it.

I read one of the posts saying we trade our sister for some guys daughter, is that the only way we get that guys daughter?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Yea.. Sharing isn't ntr.. But I'm not into my girl fucking other guys either, great that it's optional, will check it.

I read one of the posts saying we trade our sister for some guys daughter, is that the only way we get that guys daughter?
i remember there was a scene with something like that but trust me if it is turned of there is always an alternative scene, i also play it with ntr off but some times i will turn it on too see how the scene is done in that case. This is really not a ntr focused game its not a game that is meant too make you feel bad its generally just for fun and its not meant too be taken too serious.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
i remember there was a scene with something like that but trust me if it is turned of there is always an alternative scene, i also play it with ntr off but some times i will turn it on too see how the scene is done in that case. This is really not a ntr focused game its not a game that is meant too make you feel bad its generally just for fun and its not meant too be taken too serious.
Alright, figured to ask. ;)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Double-clicking the EXE does not respond, how to open the game
Anybody who has the same problem,here is the solve:
(I figured out with some other games before)
DO NOT place the whole game as the same directory (same place if you have 1 directory) where were before the previous version! Example : I have all similar game in D: directory but if I extract this only the table run perfectly fine (which is my C: !
I hope this work for you guys too, and i could help!

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes