Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Hum I'm stuck at the lunch with Maya part. I've checked every room of the twins' house at every moment of the day but can't find her. Where/when am I supposed to go to trigger that event?

ZeEstavez

Feb 21, 2018
I get this Error !

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfa in position 8: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfa in position 8: invalid start byte

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bro.... WTF is this haircut hahahahaha so baddd lolll am sorry but no bro this is so bad he looks better even with the island looks hahaha
View attachment 1010369
Bro have you play the first game? The MC start with an haircut like this.
I think the developer do the right move. I like how the MC look now.

The real question is... where is Old Video Pack Act 3?

Thank you, for now i continue this 0.35 update i need to do some little thing. But hey... already start and see Alvin leaving, made me day happy again. I mean now i do not need to fear that Alvin start something with his mother and sister. Less NTR thing we have, more happy i become.

So thank you

Reactions: EJW and bigmajo

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i must restart the chapter 4 but i've a hole in my memory ... when we start the game we must give a name to Mom and the 2 Aunt for activate the incest or it's directly incest ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes