D

Deleted member 2497343

The dev has been makin this game for around 3 years, yet he only has 187 patrons, even though his game has massive exposure and tons of positive reviews.

Can anyone speculate as to why?
Let's be honest, the game is quite generic. There are better games to be supported. It looks like the developer just shot all over the place hoping to hit someone in the head. This game has no personality at all.

Reactions: Netgear

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Let's be honest, the game is quite generic. There are better games to be supported. It looks like the developer just shot all over the place hoping to hit someone in the head. This game has no personality at all.
I played chapter 1 and 2, for me, chapter 1 was ok, no more no less and chapter two stared to go all over the place, so i kind of loss intress, but i gave a shot with chapter 3 and i just deleted the gave as soon as i started that chapter.
There's no story, just boy meet girl and boy fuck girl in an endless running around.

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
have no idea where this game is going stick with a plot line what max old man up to? and why does all the women live in the house need a bad guy in the game can't be one guy always getting lay

Look30

Aug 17, 2018
Never problems with the game but now it doesn’t open the game to Ch. 4 v0.35 .Exe folder does not open. There is no help and i will delete this game.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gatti

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Never problems with the game but now it doesn’t open the game to Ch. 4 v0.35 .Exe folder does not open. There is no help and i will delete this game.
If you give energy to read back few pages... you will see the sollution

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if your problem comes from there, but when I decompressed the zip, my antivirus found a problem with the "exe" and palced it to quarantine "-pc\Maxslife_ch4-0.35-pc\Maxslife_ch4-32.exe is infected with Gen:Variant.Bulz.131408 and has been placed in quarantine." using the "exe" "Maxslife_ch4". the game launches without any problem.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes