RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have played chapter 1 remake and it was amazing and chapter 3 + last chapter have same IU aswell and they looks great to but chapter 2 is nearly unplayable... Kuggazer are you thinking make chapter 2 remake like first one? And if you dont think make remake can i play new chapters without chapter 2? Is it canon for story? I have tried to play but i cant enjoy even a bit...

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

cho999

Nov 24, 2020
Anybody who has the same problem,here is the solve:
(I figured out with some other games before)
DO NOT place the whole game as the same directory (same place if you have 1 directory) where were before the previous version! Example : I have all similar game in D: directory but if I extract this only the table run perfectly fine (which is my C: !
I hope this work for you guys too, and i could help!
I only have a c driver. What should I do?

Look30

Aug 17, 2018
Found a problem! The first time it is necessary to move the game to the next dir.(C,D,USB,external drive) and the next thing you need to create a new user. Then it works but it’s too much of an intervention. I hope the next version will be without big changes (bugs).

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
this game is going to be like 50 gbs and i'm not mad about it, always deliver good content.
Its a fantastic use of hard drive space, lol! I mean really, no one does what he does with games. There are so many unbelievably hot women in the game, and body types that are really hard to find as a featured character most of the time.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Anybody know where I can find the old video pack act 3, because I don't wanna play the entire act 3 again
One solution is just to open Chapter 3 and go into the video section of that one, and replay the ones you want to see again. Thats what I did.

Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
If you give energy to read back few pages... you will see the sollution
I tried to remove the read-only, but it kept coming back automatically. I also tried to unzip the game on a different hard drive and USB. Unfortunately I still can't open it

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes