Sweatyguy

Apr 13, 2020
If you have already opened the console you just have to enter "alvin_ntr = 8" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter.
Afterwards just close the console (i.e. enter exit) and go to Alvins mom.
Sorry man I had the same issue where can I find the console?

edit:
Found the solution.

Last edited:

mbaxwell

Oct 16, 2019
Hello guys. I need your help. I am at the end of Chapter 3 an I should "Go to her. Run!" I knew that I have to go to the boat but I cant enter it. Cant enter the school ether. Skiped 2-3 weeks and nothing happend. What am I missing ?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Here's a patch I made that should work for v7 (off of the incest patch). It will also allow you to set your character name if you edit the file. Just set
$ y = 'CharacterName'
I defaulted it to Vincent. Not sure if it will screw anything additional up but I wouldn't think so if the variable is being used everywhere for the name.
Can someone answer my question, please?
she is in the restaurant

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hello guys. I need your help. I am at the end of Chapter 3 an I should "Go to her. Run!" I knew that I have to go to the boat but I cant enter it. Cant enter the school ether. Skiped 2-3 weeks and nothing happend. What am I missing ?
I couldn't ever figure it out. Tried everything, so I just gave up and started the next chapter. You lose watching a VERY small amount of story content and then it picks right up where you can expect that it left off. I wasn't upset.

XXDrakexx

Apr 24, 2019
I stopped playing this game at v0.30. Is there any way touse old saves or get saves from that part for the new one? Thank you

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
i started play this game from chapter 1 to last update, right now im in chapter 2 and watching walktrough step by step, the thing is im stucked. its says ;
"v0.19
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday"
But somehow on breakfast scene its not triggers, i dont think im missing something, please help me..

Oct 28, 2019
Awesome Game, would like to see MORE of Impregnation (Cum Inside or Cum outside effects) / NTR / but the biggest thing i need is MORE CONTENT :D

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes