Cris7

Jul 8, 2019
Game crash on startup /won't launch when i try to play Chapter 3 on android through Joiplay emulator + Renpy plugin . It used to work fine before. Does anybody know how to fix that ?

Last edited:

Garfild

Aug 1, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me? I get an error message when I start the game on my PC with Windows 7. _______________________________________________________________

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. After loading the script. UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can not decode byte 0xf6 in position 8: invalid start byte - Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- -------------- Full traceback: File "renpy / bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap renpy.main.main () File "renpy / main.py", line 461, in main game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init () File "renpy / persistent.py", line 223, in init filename = os.path.join (renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new") File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can not decode byte 0xf6 in position 8: invalid start byte

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
"Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and
meet again Maria."
This is not triggers and i can't talk with that guys, i need to send Maria to farm idk how please help
Also i wondering is this game any impregnation things or only pregnancy has Elena ? ty

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
"Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and
meet again Maria."
This is not triggers and i can't talk with that guys, i need to send Maria to farm idk how please help
Also i wondering is this game any impregnation things or only pregnancy has Elena ? ty
To this point, there isn't any way for Max to impregnate anyone. Fingers crossed that it could be added later.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
meet again Maria."
Well if u are playing chapter 2 and have the church nun problem.....
Try using this fix provided by the dev
Nun fix.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Well if u are playing chapter 2 and have the church nun problem.....
Try using this fix provided by the dev
Nun fix.
Thanks for trying to help, i tried this but still not triggers to talk with those men. May be someone can share me his save after finish church ? its after v0.19 i really want to finish this game ..

Last edited:

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
please help i'm in chap 3 the clue in the computer hint i'm not able to figure it out and i've tried looking for it and failed horribly so please help

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm playing Chapter 4, but I can't remember who Veronica is, or where to find her. Help?!?!

*****DISREGARD*****
I found her.

Last edited:

Honeylemon

May 8, 2019
Sorry guys my english is not very good

pls help me, iam stuck in chapter 2 when go to appartement fol following aunt, in walktrough ordered look at the wall to the right
which wall is meant?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes