bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I've started playing Chapter 3 but the version CH3-0.33-Full from here is horrible broken. No progress with Emma possible right at the beginning after 3CL, animations missing in the club and gallery, crashes when using help function...

Last working version for me is CH3-031-pc, which has been here some time ago...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
How often does this game update every so often?
He took quite a bit of time at one point to completely redo Chapter One, and nothing came out for a while. Since then, the other parts have come pretty quickly. I don't know how long the break was between releases early on, as I didn't discover the game until he was in the middle of Chapter 3.

Reactions: xHirotoz

xHirotoz

Sep 18, 2020
He took quite a bit of time at one point to completely redo Chapter One, and nothing came out for a while. Since then, the other parts have come pretty quickly. I don't know how long the break was between releases early on, as I didn't discover the game until he was in the middle of Chapter 3.
Ah, thanks bro. I discovered the game right now at 0.35, so I had no idea of the time lag until a small update.

Reactions: Loganfin

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Soo, i downloaded the compress versión of the Chapter 1, but it's his "landlady" not his mom, how do i fix that?

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Maxs life Chapter 3/game/SCRIPT/REPLAY/Elena_Replay.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf3 in position 19393: invalid continuation byte

Full Traceback

Full traceback:
fMaxs life Chapter 3\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Maxs life Chapter 3\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
Maxs life Chapter 3\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
Maxs life Chapter 3\renpy\script.py", line 751, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
Maxs life Chapter 3\renpy\script.py", line 572, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
Maxs life Chapter 3\renpy\parser.py", line 2864, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
Maxs life Chapter 3\renpy\parser.py", line 215, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8")
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf3 in position 19393: invalid continuation byte

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Feb 22 07:48:00 2021

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hey! Is there any plan of the dev to do more share scenes with family? Like with Steve or even Steve's friend? Or any other male character

Reactions: Loganfin
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes