cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Do I need to download all 3 parts of chapter 3, or is there a complete chapter 3 somewhere? Do I extract all the parts to the same folder? Will they play correctly if extracted separately?
Yes, all 3 parts of Chapter 3 need to be downloaded. The download is just broken into smaller roughly 3GB files (for the first 2 parts, the third part is only about 530 MB). All 3 parts need to be in the same folder to extract properly.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Omg the prison part in chapter 1 made me think it was just a bonus arc like a parallel story, I didn't expect it was still the main game hahaha

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes, all 3 parts of Chapter 3 need to be downloaded. The download is just broken into smaller roughly 3GB files (for the first 2 parts, the third part is only about 530 MB). All 3 parts need to be in the same folder to extract properly.
Hmmm, well the only one that will extract is part 1, part 2 and part 3 have errors that prevent them from extracting completely. Also there is a zip file inside the Rar file, so extract twice? Never seen that before.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm, well the only one that will extract is part 1, part 2 and part 3 have errors that prevent them from extracting completely. Also there is a zip file inside the Rar file, so extract twice? Never seen that before.
Once you download all 3 parts, you only have to extract part 1. Your extraction program should automatically extract from parts 2 and 3 in order to get the entire contents (in this case, one big .ZIP file)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So extract the Rar file from part 2 and 3, and not the zip file? Or just leave part 2 and 3 as is? Sorry, I'm not tech savvy, and there were not any instructions that I could see. Appreciate your help. (y)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
So extract the Rar file from part 2 and 3, and not the zip file? Or just leave part 2 and 3 as is? Sorry, I'm not tech savvy, and there were not any instructions that I could see. Appreciate your help. (y)
No, put all three parts in the same folder, then only extract from part 1 to get the .ZIP file. After that, extract from the .ZIP file to get the full game.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
how strong is the male dom in this game?
I didn't find it super strong, except with a few characters who totally deserved or wanted it. MC is pretty much a puss in chapter 1, then a bit more Dom after getting out of prison, but still respectful for the most part. He is not a Sub, and that's what matters to me. ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
No, put all three parts in the same folder, then only extract from part 1 to get the .ZIP file. After that, extract from the .ZIP file to get the full game.
Sorry, would it be possible to get step by step instructions? I can't get the game to work. I have downloaded all 3 parts of chapter 3 Rar files to megasync downloads. Extracted part 1(twice cause it had a zip file inside the Rar file) Can't get the other parts to extract without getting errors in my 7zip program about missing files. I swear I'm actually retarded, and not pulling your chain. :cry:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry, would it be possible to get step by step instructions? I can't get the game to work. I have downloaded all 3 parts of chapter 3 Rar files to megasync downloads. Extracted part 1(twice cause it had a zip file inside the Rar file) Can't get the other parts to extract without getting errors in my 7zip program about missing files. I swear I'm actually retarded, and not pulling your chain. :cry:
The error messages about missing files when trying to extract the other two parts are because you don't need to extract those parts. The single .ZIP file you get when you extract Part 1 actually is split into three parts between Parts 1, 2, and 3 .RAR files. If you had the Part 1 file in its own folder, you'd get the same error message if you tried to extract it.

Basically:
  1. Download and place all three parts in the same folder.
  2. Extract ONLY the Part 1 file. Ignore the other two part files.
  3. Extract the .ZIP file.
  4. Play the game!
It's like when games came on CD. Sometimes you get a game too big for one CD, so you'd get multiple CDs. You could only start installing the game from the first CD, and the other CDs just had the rest of the game data. You've got the same thing going on here with the multiple part files, just that 7zip doesn't require you to change files like you'd change CDs.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
  1. Download and place all three parts in the same folder.
  2. Extract ONLY the Part 1 file. Ignore the other two part files.
  3. Extract the .ZIP file.
  4. Play the game!
Hmmm. I can't place the Rar files into a folder without extracting them. When I try and extract them I get an error message. So just copy the Rar files for part 2 and 3 and put them in part 1 folder? But I can't seem to copy the unextracted Rar files, when I go into the archive, and try and copy I get an error message. Or should I try and download from Mega again parts 2 and 3 into part one folder directly? (edited)OK so I put the unextracted Rar files of part 2 and 3 into the Max's life .33 complete PC folder, the one that has the game folder and stuff inside. Maybe that will work?

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm. I can't place the Rar files into a folder without extracting them. When I try and extract them I get an error message. So just copy the Rar files for part 2 and 3 and put them in part 1 folder? But I can't seem to copy the unextracted Rar files, when I go into the archive, and try and copy I get an error message. Or should I try and download from Mega again parts 2 and 3 into part one folder directly? (edited)OK so I put the unextracted Rar files of part 2 and 3 into the Max's life .33 complete PC folder, the one that has the game folder and stuff inside. Maybe that will work?
Exactly what error messages are you getting? I'm confused with your issue at this point.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Exactly what error messages are you getting? I'm confused with your issue at this point.
Just when trying to extract the files, it goes for a bit then says data error, something about missing files. I'm not at home to try, but hopefully it will work now.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.33] Kuggazer

Original Size Win: 6,48 GB

Compressed Size Win: 2,69 GB (2,77 GB unpacked)

Win: Mega.nz

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

If you only need the v 0.33 Update use JokerLeader Only Update Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exoplast heya mate, the link seems to be dead, would you mind updating it?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just name them "mom" , "sis"
Oh, come on! You really expect me to come up with such an OBVIOUS solution like THAT?!! I'm not THAT senile YET! :confused:

You know, it's just crazy enough that it MIGHT work! Dammit, I'm going to TRY it!

Uh, there's TWO sisters... So, "Sis 1" and "Sis 2"? (are their NAMES?)

Seriously, I don't usually try that because I start thinking that other people use the relationship for their NAMES. Dad may call his wife 'Mother", but the co-worker ISN'T, and her teacher isn't normally going to call your sister "Sis".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: geamoiri
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes