clidrowa

Sep 22, 2020
Dunno if it's possible but when/if all chapters are completed, it would be perfect to have all scenes from the first chapter to the last in one game/exe. It's a bit of a pain to navigate from one game to another right now.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Dunno if it's possible but when/if all chapters are completed, it would be perfect to have all scenes from the first chapter to the last in one game/exe. It's a bit of a pain to navigate from one game to another right now.
true but that would make the game way too big...

clidrowa

Sep 22, 2020
Indeed, but if it only includes the scenes and nothing else, maybe losing all the images from non-scenes would be good enough. I don't know how it works though...

Rai.Shu

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
is there a new link for the compressed version of chapter 3?. The one in the op has been removed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The files in the OP is only an update for chapter 4
Chapter 4 v0.35 is missing from the OP

Last edited:
Reactions: Guileless

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i've not played this in a while, can you get any of them pregnant yet? i know there was one pregnant character but any others?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so i've not played this in a while, can you get any of them pregnant yet? i know there was one pregnant character but any others?
As far as I recall, not yet.
Except for those at the dairy farm, since they need to get pregnant to produce milk.
but as far as I can recall, they don't have that many pregnant scenes, at least non of significance.

Reactions: DeeCanon

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
As far as I recall, not yet.
Except for those at the dairy farm, since they need to get pregnant to produce milk.
but as far as I can recall, they don't have that many pregnant scenes, at least non of significance.
thanks for letting me know, kinda surprising considering how many updates theres been

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a working android port of the rework anywhere? The ones iv tried the fetishism switches dont work or at least all the toilet scenes at the start are blocked.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Does that mean that it includes Chapter 1, or that we need to download Chapter 1 to have the whole experience?
Every chapter is standalone, if you want the whole experience you have to download and play all the chapters individually.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes