dante86

Jun 30, 2018
There's no VP3 yet

best way is to get a full save file + chp. 3 of the game
yes I have but nothing
I have the full game from chapter two that I started to play it but there is no way to activate chap three the videos and if I try to load it, it gives me failure on 4

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
yes I have but nothing
I have the full game from chapter two that I started to play it but there is no way to activate chap three the videos and if I try to load it, it gives me failure on 4
You must use a save file that can support chapter 3

SSRRSS111

Apr 17, 2020
When I play Chapt2 (v0.22), I can't save the game because
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

Then I delete all the saves except one. Then

whatever I select in the game, out of memory always appears

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/studio.rpy", line 67, in script
menu:
error: Out of memory

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/update013.rpy", line 1248, in script
menu:
error: Out of memory

Then I click right button of mouse, the game crashes.

gdsgewtr345

Oct 8, 2020
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.33] Kuggazer

Original Size Win: 6,48 GB

Compressed Size Win: 2,69 GB (2,77 GB unpacked)

Win: Mega.nz

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

If you only need the v 0.33 Update use JokerLeader Only Update Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
down

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
hi guys, can anyone tell me why is there so many chapters ? is there any point of playing previous chapters if every things is stand alone ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hi guys, can anyone tell me why is there so many chapters ? is there any point of playing previous chapters if every things is stand alone ?
Size restrictions mainly but the first two Chapters take place over a few years.

Chapter 1: Max comes to live with his family and after banging half the town, he gets set up and sent away to prison for a few years.

Chapter 2: Takes place a few years later with Max coming back to see what's different in town. He works his way back up from the bottom and buys a mansion to finally prove he's gotten somewhere in life.

Chapter 3: Max's Extended family is introduced (Auntie, Cousin, Granddad, etc) as he grows closer to all his new relatives while also moving in his mom and two sisters into his new large mansion. Ongoing

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Size restrictions mainly but the first two Chapters take place over a few years.

Chapter 1: Max comes to live with his family and after banging half the town, he gets set up and sent away to prison for a few years.

Chapter 2: Takes place a few years later with Max coming back to see what's different in town. He works his way back up from the bottom and buys a mansion to finally prove he's gotten somewhere in life.

Chapter 3: Max's Extended family is introduced (Auntie, Cousin, Granddad, etc) as he grows closer to all his new relatives while also moving in his mom and two sisters into his new large mansion. Ongoing
So.. Does that mean we lose all the girls between Ch1 and Ch2?

Was thinking of downloading it but not sure now..

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes