lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
So I have all the stats for the xmas event. The only thing that might not be correct is Sophia curruption is 1. How would I make that higher?

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
i think rita and laura have scenes from this version to make me be able to see that i completed this version although i dont know how to start them
You have to beat the chrismas event first. Both trigger in the back yard when yur with rita in the day time hit just relax. and keep doing that. Please tell me if you have any crashes since i put in the cristmas save every new animation has crashed the game.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
@Kuggazer
With attempts, I found out that the day of the week in Sophia's mission was wrong ... it's not on Thursday but on Tuesday and the last mission does not start on Sunday, but on Wednesday in the day time, continue doing until have 6 cp on Sophia. Saturday will appear the part that when you ask to smell Sophia Panties she will not be in Panties and so you will lick your pussy. If you can change this in the walkthrough to make it easier for other players it would be nice :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer
With attempts, I found out that the day of the week in Sophia's mission was wrong ... it's not on Thursday but on Tuesday and the last mission does not start on Sunday, but on Wednesday in the day time, continue doing until have 6 cp on Sophia. Saturday will appear the part that when you ask to smell Sophia Panties she will not be in Panties and so you will lick your pussy. If you can change this in the walkthrough to make it easier for other players it would be nice :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Thanks for the report. I will present it to @mirenzo, he is the creator of the wt. It will certainly fix it in the next version.
However there is not an exact day, simply when the variable triggers the event is activated. In this case you have to smell the panties for 4 times, and it can happen any day, depending on which day you have started :)

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Thanks for the report. I will present it to @mirenzo, he is the creator of the wt. It will certainly fix it in the next version.
However there is not an exact day, simply when the variable triggers the event is activated. In this case you have to smell the panties for 4 times, and it can happen any day, depending on which day you have started :)
i tray to put the save in save file folder but it doesn't show in my loading screen

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Just to be sure, if I have the santa's hat on my pc it means I did the Xmas event right? because I don't remember any special Xmas event... I really love your game kuggazer, alisia, kristel, sophia and mom are my favorite :)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Just to be sure, if I have the santa's hat on my pc it means I did the Xmas event right? because I don't remember any special Xmas event... I really love your game kuggazer, alisia, kristel, sophia and mom are my favorite :)
Yes ;)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes