Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Mom event to proceed I neeed to kick out meis dad and i got the chilli and mixer , how do i get the lotion, i mean in the sex shop there are no lotions ... .please help :/

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
after event with aunt in the bathroom,what i have to do?
in the night go to the tv hall and repeat 3or 4 times, later talk with your cousin in the morning, and go to the beach in the day to know Nora, repat untill pauline forbide to max the access to the beach, talk with your cousin in the morning, go to sleep.

Reactions: jaredforks

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
Once your mom and aunt plays in the bathroom liking eachother, and the love doesnt increase more giving drinks and washing dishes... whats next? (Event with Gina is done too, she says to take care of other people in the beach too)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Once your mom and aunt plays in the bathroom liking eachother, and the love doesnt increase more giving drinks and washing dishes... whats next? (Event with Gina is done too, she says to take care of other people in the beach too)
Click the gazebo in backyard during the day.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hm... @Kuggazer probably I am just daft, but during the mom/aunt time at home the bed does not work to... well sleep and continue to the next day. Nothing else I can do to progress time either (mom and aunt sleep together, I can't do anything, text says I should go to bed...which does not work).

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
go to the the backyard in the morning and click to the right on the patio, you'll find mom and aunt there, then buy alarm clock and grind the shower scene for a while
Thanks, I probably would've continued missing the fuck outta that. I got through the rest of the update with no problems.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone explain to me what I am doing not as needed. I follow the guide, but as I pass the removal of Laura's egg (36 C), I can not find an event that opens the "ass massage" option ... where do I make a mistake ???

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
thanks to morpheusahrms, but I also have a problem with Rita because after choosing the "relax" option, nothing happens just by joint tanning

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
thanks to morpheusahrms, but I also have a problem with Rita because after choosing the "relax" option, nothing happens just by joint tanning
Have you finished the xmas content then? (Available by clicking on your computer and on the santa hat that should be visible on your desktop) Otherwise there could be unfinished business from another girl from the 0.7 update. Check the target Love/Lust numbers at the bottom of the walkthrough that you got everything for the updates before.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I do not have a hat on my computer, but maybe because I have not finished with Susan and Alwina's lines, I have not moved yet

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes