robas147

Jan 19, 2018
What kind of statistics do you have to go to Christmas? I stand with Laura on L 8 C 36 and with Rita L10 C 29. Other events have already finished and with these two I can not move I VERY ask for a hint
momcorr == 52 i susancorr == 14 i dominiquecorr == 17 i lauracorr == 36 i ritacorr == 29 i ciocia == 28 i alisiacorr ==13 i tinacorr ==7 i sophiacorr> = 7 i kristelcorr> = 6

Rishikesh

Dec 16, 2017

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.

Updated: 29/1/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.9.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Download:
- - - - -

Thank you @A.J.

Max's Life 0.8 Walkthrough by @mirenzo

View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239 View attachment 56324
could anyone give me the link for android

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
NVM, after you get the shower scene and u see the day scene in the back yard, you can click on the gazebo again during day.

got the shower scene with Mom and Aunt but I can't seem to gain any more points wit them for now, still need like 3 scenes for them :-/

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
So... I think i did everything but i don't get the message while sleeping that i did all the content... or there is no message for this version?.

I double checked and I have unlocked all scenes.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i get to sleep in the same bed with mom and aunt after i watch the movie but after that i dont know what to do :v HELP

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
I tried downloading through two different sites and both told me that the archive was broken/corrupt.

What am I missing?

couldbe

Nov 26, 2017
i get to sleep in the same bed with mom and aunt after i watch the movie but after that i dont know what to do :v HELP
Not that I have seen. What I figured so far (I am stuck with a possible bug after the first day, because the bed does not let me sleep):

Hope this helps

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I've checked the kitchen multiple times but still no coffee
I did that :
Go to the beach
speak with the woman
she ask for a coffee
go to Beach's Bar (Red arrow)
they don't make coffe
* Speak again with the woman (I'm not sure of this line)
go home
go kitchen
make coffee
back to Beach
give her the coffee.

(Sorry, my english is average)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Cant get the Rita playing with your dick in the backyard scene to trigger at all. She's at L 10 and C 29 but, I'm not sure. As for mom gotten to the thighjob and Laura taken out the dildo. Kristel/Sophie all done. Neighbour done. If that has anything to say. The walkthrough isnt really helpfull either since the event dont trigger.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes