Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Cant get the Rita playing with your dick in the backyard scene to trigger at all. She's at L 10 and C 29 but, I'm not sure. As for mom gotten to the thighjob and Laura taken out the dildo. Kristel/Sophie all done. Neighbour done. If that has anything to say. The walkthrough isnt really helpfull either since the event dont trigger.
Did you complete the Christmas event?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So... I think i did everything but i don't get the message while sleeping that i did all the content... or there is no message for this version?.

I double checked and I have unlocked all scenes.
I forgot to put the final screen :(

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
What kind of statistics do you have to go to Christmas? I stand with Laura on L 8 C 36 and with Rita L10 C 29. Other events have already finished and with these two I can not move I VERY ask for a hint
momcorr == 52 i susancorr == 14 i dominiquecorr == 17 i lauracorr == 36 i ritacorr == 29 i ciocia == 28 i alisiacorr ==13 i tinacorr ==7 i sophiacorr> = 7 i kristelcorr> = 6
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply Kuggazer, but before starting the game I already downloaded the fix. Where should I put the file in the game folder right?
Yes, then try entering the kitchen in the morning or in the day.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Oh, Nah, i thought that was a special edition thing not included in this newest version.
I'ts canon, but you can skip it if you've already played it. It will still give you the necessary points to go on.

steal1

Aug 8, 2016
Kuggazer, is there any other way to enter the kitchen to get the coffee? I downloaded the fix, still stuck. I see Mom in the dining room and thats it - then she moves to kitchen after breakfast (no option for coffee).

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Kuggazer, is there any other way to enter the kitchen to get the coffee? I downloaded the fix, still stuck. I see Mom in the dining room and thats it - then she moves to kitchen after breakfast (no option for coffee).
Strange. It should be fixed. Attach your save here please.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes