King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yeah but im a tits guy and milla has noo tits :coldsweat:
i love all boobies btw do you have a save for getting the naked apron at the sex shop i cant seem to get it i think it has to do with the sales clerks being in the top left side of the screen or something

Reactions: N7

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
i love all boobies btw do you have a save for getting the naked apron at the sex shop i cant seem to get it i think it has to do with the sales clerks being in the top left side of the screen or something
this is after i bought it :biggrin:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The part when I bring mom and aunt the drink. It always says "I will let them rest". I can just watch them in the shower or a night when they are watching a movie. What I have to do ?
Have you tried to click the gazebo at the top right of the backyard? You can do it in the morning and during the day ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
thx for all your help you guys and the saves were a big life saver i got all the achievements although i didnt get the pop up that says ive completed all the content probably due the bugs ive had in my game but ive seen all the scenes that i was looking forward for and the achievements so i think im good for this update :happyblush
your welcome :) @Kuggazer said he forgot to put that line so you all good for this update

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi, in sequences...
i did the mom's event in living room
i did the beach event
i did the aunt event in bathroom

now after many days nora never visit the home
so i can't go further
I forgot something? i'm not be able to go on

thx

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
You can use the old save
thanks. i did have an issue with my game though. im still playing on version 0.8 and after lauras birthday party when i attempt to give her the birthday present i get and error. all i can do is rollback but i cant ignore it and continue. do you know what i can do?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes