haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
How do you tricker last scene? I tried everything i could think i could not get it.
after you buy for them apron try to do again and again : spy bathroom-> make drink -> massage -> dinner -> sleep in the mom's room you will open last scene when mom' Coup :64

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Cant get the Rita playing with your dick in the backyard scene to trigger at all. She's at L 10 and C 29 but, I'm not sure. As for mom gotten to the thighjob and Laura taken out the dildo. Kristel/Sophie all done. Neighbour done. If that has anything to say. The walkthrough isnt really helpfull either since the event dont trigger.
You need to do the xmas content as well. If you did all the 0.7 stuff, check your PC for a santa hat icon, click it, do the xmas content, then continue with the 0.8 stuff.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How do you trigger the Christmas event? I seem to be stuck in the story since i cant get it to trigger. I read some where that there should be a Christmas hat on your computer screen, but i can seem to find it anywhere.
Finish the 0.7 content (check the walkthrough), then click on the PC in your room. You should see a Santa-Hat icon. Click it, do the xmas content. HF!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
please help me....I m give dildo to mom.! but why Nora not at home ?please dining room fixed
Nora only visits you after you have been banned from the beach (after several visits and scenes with Nora there) and Allison managed to talk the Lifeguard into allowing you back as her own replacement. If you did that, sleep one time. The scene triggers in the morning.

Reactions: aminanjiri

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
Nora only visits you after you have been banned from the beach (after several visits and scenes with Nora there) and Allison managed to talk the Lifeguard into allowing you back as her own replacement. If you did that, sleep one time. The scene triggers in the morning.
When can I get on the beach?

Sep 28, 2017
At evenings, go to your aunts house and peek>walk in on her in the bathroom until you get a boob job cant trigger the walk in

stuck at aunt bathroom boob job cant trigger the walk in

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How do I get the aunt's rating from 28 to 33. I've done all the work but I'm in the bathroom but I can not do anything other than seeing my aunt?
At the end of 0.8, Aunt should have Corruption 29. Did you have the Blowjob in the Toilet scene at her maid job and did you do the xmas stuff?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes