morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
A little rule of thumbs where this game is concerned guys, it will make a lot of questions obsolete:

As long as you get points somewhere in your daily routine, continue to do stuff. It just might take a few repetitions (rarely more than 3-5). Only when you don't get any points anymore check if you overlooked something. For all stuff before this update check the official walktrhough and look at the list at the bottom with the target love/corruption stats for all versions. You always need to finish everything from previous versions before you can progress.

This update really is not that complicated as there are just a few parallel progressions: Mom, Aunt, Nora, Alessia (twice to open Beach and then to trigger Nora visiting you and the life guard to hire you as her holiday replacement), Gina (Three actions). Apart from that you have to buy Groceries (after Nora took the girls on their trip), the alarm clock (after breakfast with Mom & Aunt the second morning afaik), aprons (after you stop getting any points from your daily routine).

Jelim12

Oct 21, 2017
i stuck mom,aunt watching movie scene

sisters and Alisia tour with Nora
buy groceries for mom, aunt
bring Gina the coffee
mom,aunt tanning scene, i saw on the gazebo
prepare some food with mom,aunt in the kitchen
they watch movie in mom's room in the evening

now i can't click my bed so can not be the next day.
how i solve this problem?
Game must be closed for this to work:
go to renpy folder
look for common
look for 00console and search for config.console
it should come up as config.console = False (change that to True)
Open game and press shift+o to open the console
type in clockblock=True

Reactions: rickahoy

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
go to renpy folder
look for common
type in clockblock=True
Wow!!!!!!
you are my hero!!!
i complete 0.9 version
thanks really thanks

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi just a question, the Apartments are placeholder 4 next update ? or is something to do over there ?
thank's in advance
@morpheusahrms : quite good and clear ur walktrough, was helpfull, u did mention nothing about the Appartaments, that means either we missed both content or they just placeholder
Part of it was working, for a girl at the beach. But for the sake of time I could not complete everything and I cut some parts. It will be present in the next update.

Reactions: User #19006

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Part of it was working, for a girl at the beach. But for the sake of time I could not complete everything and I cut some parts. It will be present in the next update.
Can you tell me how to get to the beach? Apparently Alisia is supposed to tell you to go alone but
I can't trigger that. I have all her achievements but the last one.

Jul 12, 2017
go to renpy folder
look for common
type in clockblock=True
I changed from False to True and now the game is not open. It gives me an error. I tried to return to False the same error

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
The game jumps to the main menu when I click on Laura in the living room. Anybody else see this? Save attached. (no crash report)

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys. Unable to trigger the "next morning Nora visits home".

I was following the walkthrough, and reading through comments here, but still stuck.

I've worked at the beach and completed the Nora events there. Completed the three nights in the living room with Mom.

Any tips? Or a save from just before it? Thanks.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
thank's @Krugazzer, and how i said to @morpheusahrms , looking forward to it :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:, the girls on the beach they looked all promising, you got all tastes covered so far (imaho) never been disapointed about your creativity and work !

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
how do i increase love and corruption with console. I think im stuck with laura with 36 corruption
Don't change variables for love or corruption, you will most likely break progression for the whole game as they are interdependant. Check the walkthroughs for things you might have forgotten/overseen. To get over such stepstones with a certain girl, you need to progress all the others to the necessary levels as well.

Reactions: User #19006
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes