morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys. Unable to trigger the "next morning Nora visits home".

I was following the walkthrough, and reading through comments here, but still stuck.

I've worked at the beach and completed the Nora events there. Completed the three nights in the living room with Mom.

Any tips? Or a save from just before it? Thanks.
You worked at the beach already? That sounds weird, maybe a bug? The progression should be raise mom, raise aunt, ask cousin, open beach, interact with Nora until you are banned from beach, talk to cousin again, get task as beach guard... then sleep and trigger Nora visiting the coming morning.... AFTER that you get to work at the beach.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys. Unable to trigger the "next morning Nora visits home".

I was following the walkthrough, and reading through comments here, but still stuck.

I've worked at the beach and completed the Nora events there. Completed the three nights in the living room with Mom.

Any tips? Or a save from just before it? Thanks.
You need to sleep in your room, maybe it won't trigger the first time but the second surely does worked fine 4 me and after that :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: Mom auntie time

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I can't have sex with rita. I have clicked "just relax" for several days now
You need to sleep in your room, maybe it won't trigger the first time but the second surely does worked fine 4 me and after that :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: Mom auntie time
Good suggestion, that might be the problem. Yes you need to be in your room. You mom gets in, has a short scene, then Nora meets you in the back yard.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nah, i wanna do it. But how?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
If you have more cp with mom, you can not do it.
It's a bug of the new update I'm solving. Soon I attach the fix here.
But you have to start over from a previous save.

Reactions: bernthal
Jun 19, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
If you have more cp with mom, you can not do it.
It's a bug of the new update I'm solving. Soon I attach the fix here.
But you have to start over from a previous save.
Ok, Thanks!

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Anyone know why i can't sleep or even skip time after i go to moms bedroom with aunt watching moms favorite movie?

Update: i think i got the bug where i do the errand in the beach after the girls leave w/ nora but when i dont yep its working fine

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Have you already talked to Alisia?
Several times. In the morning, she just asks if I want to go to the beach. The day time is her scene in the bathroom and in the evening is the scene in her room. I have all her achievements but, the very last one.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Several times. In the morning, she just asks if I want to go to the beach. The day time is her scene in the bathroom and in the evening is the scene in her room. I have all her achievements but, the very last one.
Attach you save here please.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes