Astro55

Nov 17, 2017
There is a file error when trying to download using mega. The error is:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Mega is working for all other files.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
There is a file error when trying to download using mega. The error is:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Mega is working for all other files.
Umm...Please read two posts above your post from the developer...

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I can't trigger alvin's house visit, I already had sex with rita and visited to dominique.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
@Kuggazer so about my problem earlier today with my save file. the one where i couldnt give laura her birthday present because the game would give me an error but i couldnt ignore it i could just roll back. you edited the save for me but the save file doesnt work. it wont load. is there anything else i can do?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer so about my problem earlier today with my save file. the one where i couldnt give laura her birthday present because the game would give me an error but i couldnt ignore it i could just roll back. you edited the save for me but the save file doesnt work. it wont load. is there anything else i can do?
Save to another slot and attach it here again. We try again.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
@Kuggazer I was talking earlier about being unable to trigger Nora visit at home.

At first, I was getting the achievement "A new Friend for Mom!", I was able to get that achievement now. However the Nora visit still won't trigger.

I've tried going back to a previous save a number of times, following the walkthrough, but still it won't trigger.

Can you tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks.

Attached latest save.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer I was talking earlier about being unable to trigger Nora visit at home.

At first, I was getting the achievement "A new Friend for Mom!", I was able to get that achievement now. However the Nora visit still won't trigger.

I've tried going back to a previous save a number of times, following the walkthrough, but still it won't trigger.

Can you tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks.

Attached latest save.
For a bug, you could access mom's scenes in the living room at night before the Christmas event. If this happened to you, your save is compromised.
Now, however, I check it.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
im having the same issue with this save. are you able to play the game with that save? because with mine it acts like its going to try and load the save but then it just does nothing. it just kinda refreshes itself. i am able to load the other saves but not the one you edited

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes