Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
For a bug, you could access mom's scenes in the living room at night before the Christmas event. If this happened to you, your save is compromised.
Now, however, I check it.
Actually, sorry. I had forgot to do the aunt bath scene again in my latest attempt. It has now triggered.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
im having the same issue with this save. are you able to play the game with that save? because with mine it acts like its going to try and load the save but then it just does nothing. it just kinda refreshes itself. i am able to load the other saves but not the one you edited
Yes it works perfectly. Try deleting the maxblablabla folder in user / username / appdata / roaming / renpy

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Yes it works perfectly. Try deleting the maxblablabla folder in user / username / appdata / roaming / renpy
yeah i just tried that as well and it didnt work. i deleted all the save files in the roaming/ renpy/ maxslife folder. and then tried to load the game and it still didnt work

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
yeah i just tried that as well and it didnt work. i deleted all the save files in the roaming/ renpy/ maxslife folder. and then tried to load the game and it still didnt work
I do not understand why sorry :(
I hope someone will give you his save file.
Otherwise, enable the console and type:

lauralove += 1

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
welp i think i finish v9 but i dont get the ms telling me that am done like v8 my sis and my cousin are back and i get to have sex with gina did i miss someting??

lillos

May 22, 2017
Sorry guys,but why after the girls trip event,the time could not pass away manually?The problem is,when I get the first scene at night in my house where mom and aunt sleeping toghether,It says to me to go to sleep in my room but it's blocked...I cannot continue the game itself.Is it a bug or am I missing anything to do before go sleep?Please help ;s

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
So, I had dinner with mom and aunt and then they sleep together but I can't continue with the event? There are no more love points to earn with them by bringing them cocktails or helping hem with dinner

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
So, I had dinner with mom and aunt and then they sleep together but I can't continue with the event? There are no more love points to earn with them by bringing them cocktails or helping hem with dinner
me too, i have the same problem.

Reactions: tulkas

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need help! I just cant understand how to progress anymore!
Ok i try to explain where i am. I go in the livining room and fin mom masturbating. + 1 corruption
I do the same thing again, but this time MC and mom mastrubate together. + 1 corruption
After she tell me she wanna something so i buy a dildo. Then i give it to mom and see the dildo sex scene in bathroom. + 1 corruption. Now?

I also go to aunt house and do the bath thing with her. We mastrubate together and then she give me a titjob.
Now? who to do?

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
Finally!!! I found it !!

go to the market and buy watch, go to sleep and set the alarm, in the morning go to the bathroom, do this 3 times.

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
¡¡¡finalmente!!! Lo encontré !!

ir al mercado y comprar reloj, ir a dormir y configurar la alarma, en la mañana ir al baño, haz esto 3 veces.
I don't see the option of buying the clock, if I understand correctly

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Save at the end of update 08 / start 0.9.
For those who have the bug of invisible items.
Using this save file seems I get lots of out of memory errors... ideas?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/ui.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys no one know who i need to progress? Also who do the two fix at page 1? Perhaps i cant progress because i need the two fix?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes