TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Ihr müsst frühs in den garten gehen und dann hinten rechts auf den pavelion klcken .
dann sagt er das er einen wecker kaufen muss und ab dann gibt es die uhr im laden ;)

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Guys i need help! I just cant understand how to progress anymore!
Ok i try to explain where i am. I go in the livining room and fin mom masturbating. + 1 corruption
I do the same thing again, but this time MC and mom mastrubate together. + 1 corruption
After she tell me she wanna something so i buy a dildo. Then i give it to mom and see the dildo sex scene in bathroom. + 1 corruption. Now?

I also go to aunt house and do the bath thing with her. We mastrubate together and then she give me a titjob.
Now? who to do?
you need to go to aunt house during the day and talk to the cousin while she lays on the bad, then you'll have to grind the beach scene in the morning for a while.

dark

Aug 24, 2016
guys im following the walkthrougth but im stuck at the beginning of dominique path , i have 3L and 6C like the guide says but then i should go to her house and talk to her but nothing happen i just repeat the pool scene.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
For the life of me, I can't trigger the birthday party. I can't get Dominique up to 7, because I can't trigger the ring thing. It's kind of shitty that the dev ties all paths into a giant bullshit Gordian knot. I have no interest in MILFS, or stupid huge tits. Dev should give more agency to MC. The sisters, cousin and massage girl are the only characters of interest to me. But NOOooo, I have to solve all the uninteresting (to me) characters too.

Still, it could be worse. The renders and animation are good, the story is kind of hot, and the dev delivers regularly, but the gameplay dependencies are shit. If the dev cleaned up that mess, I'd probably patron.

I guess I should just hack the scores, since a clean through, using the walk-through results in a dead end (for me).

Logan1

Oct 30, 2017
so I am about to DL 0.9.0.1 do I need to also DL diningfix and livingfix ? or where those to an earlier 09

if I do need them I am guessing I would extract them into the /game folder?

Thanks

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
so I am about to DL 0.9.0.1 do I need to also DL diningfix and livingfix ? or where those to an earlier 09

if I do need them I am guessing I would extract them into the /game folder?

Thanks
No you do not need it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so till now i do...
Mom masturbation. MC and Mom masturbation. Mom dildo.
Aunt bath scene till MC and aunt masturbation. Aunt titjob in bathroom.
After i work a bit at the beach. The two sister and the cousin go away with the singer.
I help around the house:
I give drink to mom and aunt. I buy the allarm clock.
I see them do the shower. I help them in kitchen. I also buy sex clothe in the kitchen.

But how i continue now? I have the last two archivement to unlock, but cant figure how to active it! Can someone Help me?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Guys no one know who i need to progress? Also who do the two fix at page 1? Perhaps i cant progress because i need the two fix?
Yes you probably need the two fixes UNLESS you downloaded the game in the last few hours, as Kuggazer did update the main game file.

Once more here is my own walkthrough, hope it helps some of you guys (and gives poor Kuggazer a little bit of time to catch a breath):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok so till now i do...
Mom masturbation. MC and Mom masturbation. Mom dildo.
Aunt bath scene till MC and aunt masturbation. Aunt titjob in bathroom.
After i work a bit at the beach. The two sister and the cousin go away with the singer.
I help around the house:
I give drink to mom and aunt. I buy the allarm clock.
I see them do the shower. I help them in kitchen. I also buy sex clothe in the kitchen.

But how i continue now? I have the last two archivement to unlock, but cant figure how to active it! Can someone Help me?
Sounds like you just have to be a bit patient. Do everything a few times more. Next up will be a new scene in the kitchen, then sleeping in the nude and finally the big finale.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I have an issue after you Aunt and Mom Watching the movie. I cant advance time with my phone and cant use the bed. Stuck

Jelim12

Oct 21, 2017
okay so I downloaded the latest version and this is the error message I got after I unzipped it and put it in the same folder
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label sexshop is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 2 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 2.

The label sexshopmenu is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 10 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 10.

The label sexyshopcow is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 85 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 82.

The label market is defined twice, at
File "game/market.rpyc", line 1 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 638.

The label shopvendordialog is defined twice, at
File "game/market.rpyc", line 9 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 646.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like you just have to be a bit patient. Do everything a few times more. Next up will be a new scene in the kitchen, then sleeping in the nude and finally the big finale.
Thanks for the help! I finally finish this v0.9.0.1! An epic and awesone final XD
I just wanna understand one thing. The last scene on the bed with mom and aunt is a one time only? Aunt ask MC if he wanna pussy or ass. Ofc i do a save file XD but.... is a one time only scene? Or there is a way to do sex with aunt again?
Anticipate thankses

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the help! I finally finish this v0.9.0.1! An epic and awesone final XD
I just wanna understand one thing. The last scene on the bed with mom and aunt is a one time only? Aunt ask MC if he wanna pussy or ass. Ofc i do a save file XD but.... is a one time only scene? Or there is a way to do sex with aunt again?
Anticipate thankses
Glad it worked and you enjoyed it.
Yes, as after that scene the girls return and everything returns to normal. But I guess we can expect regular sex with Auntie in upcoming updates.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Idk what to do after the shower scene with Mom + Aunt (Ive done it 3 times). I don't get anymore points whatever I do with them, Im done at the the beach I'm missing the last 3 achievments with Mom+Aunt but Im not sure how to trigger them?

Edit: Nvm I found out what to do

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes