shin_94

May 25, 2017
Extract with winrar / 7zip and copy it to the game folder.
Sorry but i had problem with trigger xmas event, i use save from 0.8, and i had add living and dining fix in first page, i don't see any xmas-fix in first page at all. Could you guys help me please

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Sorry but i had problem with trigger xmas event, i use save from 0.8, and i had add living and dining fix in first page, i don't see any xmas-fix in first page at all. Could you guys help me please
Can you attach a screenshot of your stats?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
of course. Here you are :)
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
You miss 4 cp with aunt :)

shin_94

May 25, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
You miss 4 cp with aunt :)
oke thanks so much, you must be the fast and best GD i had ever met :D
Have a little question... your graphic seem similar with 2 game with name "corruption" : 1 with icon mom and daughter, 1 with little girl and her uncle, are those all of you too ?
*** big question: is the game don't have sound, or my computer have problem when play ? i still could play sound and music in the same pc ? @@

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
oke thanks so much, you must be the fast and best GD i had ever met :D
Have a little question... your graphic seem similar with 2 game with name "corruption" : 1 with icon mom and daughter, 1 with little girl and her uncle, are those all of you too ?
*** big question: is the game don't have sound, or my computer have problem when play ? i still could play sound and music in the same pc ? @@
No, they're not mine, the game has no sound, yet. I'm thinking of inserting them, sooner or later ...

Reactions: shin_94

newtiagoblack

Jul 5, 2017
I have not yet found the way to get rid of mei's fatather
#Help
#Bugado???
Eu pego a pimenta e comprou o liquidificador mas não acontece nada
I get the pepper and bought the blender but nothing happens

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have not yet found the way to get rid of mei's fatather
#Help
#Bugado???
Eu pego a pimenta e comprou o liquidificador mas não acontece nada
I get the pepper and bought the blender but nothing happens
Buy a lotion bottle in the sexy shop so return in the kitchen.

Reactions: newtiagoblack

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know where the gifts are in the christmas update game? I can only find 5 and I'm getting a bit pissed off at spam click games.

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
I have 3 options. Relax, Oil, and Cunn. I have tried all three. There is a spot where I could maybe click on something but I cant seem to find anything to click on... Played for days like this haha

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I have 3 options. Relax, Oil, and Cunn. I have tried all three. There is a spot where I could maybe click on something but I cant seem to find anything to click on... Played for days like this haha
After that I think you just do relax provided she is at 29 corruption. Do it a few times until she is at 33.

//edit - Actually you need to do the mothers events for 0.7 and then do the Christmas event chain.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I went to the Gazebo about 3 or 4 times to talk to Mom and Auntie, I go to the Market and I do not see the a Clock! Is it some Bug or did something wrong @Kuggazer ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes