DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
Help!!! @Kuggazer

i got the trigger to buy alarm clock at the backyard scene. i found mom and aunt watching movie in the bedroom. but i cant see alarm clock in the market, cannot do anything else......please help

Reactions: nofacex

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I went to the Gazebo about 3 or 4 times to talk to Mom and Auntie, I go to the Market and I do not see the a Clock! Is it some Bug or did something wrong @Kuggazer ?
A la mañana al despertar vas al Gazebo y veras una escena que ellas te invitan a desayunar ahi se libera el Despertador,
(In the morning u go to the Gazebo and you'll see a cutscene where the girls invite you to Breakfast that event unlocks the Alarm Clock )
Edit: @DarkStarBD

SonGoku7

Jan 27, 2018
so i downloaded v0. 9 and started to play and when i click on computer and walk through see the walkthrough for mom it gives error scene/momstat img not found
any help? same error. for. everone else

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Help!!! @Kuggazer

i got the trigger to buy alarm clock at the backyard scene. i found mom and aunt watching movie in the bedroom. but i cant see alarm clock in the market, cannot do anything else......please help
You have to have breakfast with them in the morning, in the backyard.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i cant find the x-mas hat on my pc screen .
Did you use the old version 0.9 or 0.9.0.1?
Unfortunately for a bug, mom points are too high.
To start the Christmas event, try setting the corruption points to 52 via the console.

You must open it with shift + o and type

momcorr = 52

If you do not know how to enable it, read here.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
so i downloaded v0. 9 and started to play and when i click on computer and walk through see the walkthrough for mom it gives error scene/momstat img not found
any help? same error. for. everone else
Same problem here. And I have asked for help. No one is responding. Don't know why this happening.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
0.9, and I don't see 0.9.0.1 here.
mmh maybe I understand, That's the old wt but in the last version I created many folders, where I put the pictures. My mistake. Sorry i will fix in the next update.
I give you the folder containing all the images of wt 0.8.

SonGoku7

Jan 27, 2018
mmh maybe I understand, That's the old wt but in the last version I created many folders, where I put the pictures. My mistake. Sorry i will fix in the next update.
I give you the folder containing all the images of wt 0.8.
these images are of v0.8 can u give v0.9 images plzz

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
A la mañana al despertar vas al Gazebo y veras una escena que ellas te invitan a desayunar ahi se libera el Despertador,
(In the morning u go to the Gazebo and you'll see a cutscene where the girls invite you to Breakfast that event unlocks the Alarm Clock )
Edit: @DarkStarBD
Entonces bro ... hice eso unas 4 veces y todavia no esta en relog en la tienda ! Pero voy hacer el juego desde el inicio para saber donde fue mi error (So bro ... I did that about 4 times and it's still not in clock in the store But I will start the game and know where my mistake was)

Reactions: nofacex

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I have tried playing this game 2 nights in a row without being able to progress at all with either sister. 1st time I ever played the game on a fresh and current install and I can only get lil sister to 3 love points, and then she disappears from the game, and rita the older sister refuses to engage with me in any way and kicks me out when I try to watch tv so she is still at 0/0 with no way to move the numbers. What am I missing? All I seem to be able to do is work as a pool boy, exercise at the gym, and jog with the neighbor, but then I just go home and go to sleep because I can not do anything at all in the evening or night periods. Is it bugged or am I playing wrong?

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Finished the mom/aunt-content, but still missing 2 achievements from Rita and 3 from Laura - both times after christmas-event... any suggestions?

Edit: got it, you have to relax with Rita in the garden...

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i"m stuck at 15 love for both mom ans aunt.. please help
never mind i figured it out :)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes