Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I do not get the food in the market as I should and the fix does not work for me. Can I edit some of the files to have the food appear?
I realy do like this game yet I prefer not to have to start all over again as I am not sure that this would solve the issue.
Attach your save here please

evgueni30

Nov 24, 2017
Same problem. I can't get the food at the market, so the mom not appear in the kitchen. The fix is not working.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Can anyone please post fixed version 0.9.0.1
Can't access the walkthrough in the PC. Error when trying to open it.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone please post fixed version 0.9.0.1
Can't access the walkthrough in the PC. Error when trying to open it.
I am uploading version 1.9.0.2 With the wt fixed.
I will also put only the wt file. Wait just a little bit. But as always it is that of the previous version (0.8)

Aug 24, 2017
What does the LivingFix do ? Got the achievements for mom, aunt and Paulina, sisters came back from the tour, but did not receive the message where it sais I've done everything in this version... is there a bug with the living room or what ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
What does the LivingFix do ? Got the achievements for mom, aunt and Paulina, sisters came back from the tour, but did not receive the message where it sais I've done everything in this version... is there a bug with the living room or what ?
I simply forgot to insert that command line. If you have all the unlocked achievemets, you've done it all :)

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Stu Barnes

Nov 1, 2017
Having problem at night after dinner with Mom and Aunt. Alarm clock was not available in market, but more importantly, cannot advance time either on the phone or bed. Any suggestions? Thanks.

abbdulla1337

Nov 12, 2017
What am I missing? I have done everything on beach and cannot go to Apartments. I am in a cycle of getting drinks and watching mom and aunt and eating dinner with them but no more?! Walkthrough doesn't work for 9.0.2.

What should I do next after finishing beaching and doing dinner with mom and aunt??

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Having problem at night after dinner with Mom and Aunt. Alarm clock was not available in market, but more importantly, cannot advance time either on the phone or bed. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Open console with shift+o and type

clockblock = True

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
What am I missing? I have done everything on beach and cannot go to Apartments. I am in a cycle of getting drinks and watching mom and aunt and eating dinner with them but no more?! Walkthrough doesn't work for 9.0.2.

What should I do next after finishing beaching and doing dinner with mom and aunt??
click the gazebo in the morning.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes