raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
Following the walkthrough I'm at the point of trying to find mom in the livingroom but cannot for some reason, what am I missing?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
If I were to go through this game blind would I end up missing a ton or should I just stick to the walk through?
well i think you would end up messing a ton and you should use the walkthrough. that being said i just might be dumb because ive got the walkthrough and im stuck in a spot in the game and im not entirely sure how to continue forward, so ive kinda just stopped playing. though i must say i really do enjoy the game and want to continue to play it.

Stu Barnes

Nov 1, 2017
Open console with shift+o and type

clockblock = True
Thanks. I put the console file in the folder as found in an earlier post (and it opens in the game with shift+o), but I don't know how to open the config,console to change it to true to allow the console change to work.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks. I put the console file in the folder as found in an earlier post (and it opens in the game with shift+o), but I don't know how to open the config,console to change it to true to allow the console change to work.
If it opens you it should be fine. Try typing clockblock = True
and see if it works.

tmv

May 31, 2017
@Kuggazer
I finished it wit the WT and I'm impressed. I do hope vs 1.0 is not the end...

I also found a small bug: when mom and aunt are sleeping naked, and you stay in mom's room and use the phone to advance to the evening/night, you get mom sleeping alone in bed in stead of mom and aunt.

and a small inconsistency - if aunt and mom are sleeping nude, you'd expect them to be nude sunbathing also. Would make for a nice change in grinding. The masage does not have to be changed.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Okay maybe someone here can help me, I'm kinda stuck and don't know how to progress in the story.
Here are the stats for all characters and attached are the characters that i have yet to complete their achievements. every other character that i have not attached to this post has their achievements currently completed. any help is very much appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay maybe someone here can help me, I'm kinda stuck and don't know how to progress in the story.
Here are the stats for all characters and attached are the characters that i have yet to complete their achievements. every other character that i have not attached to this post has their achievements currently completed. any help is very much appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you already play videogames with Alvin?

genderbender888

Aug 5, 2017
Is it just me or does everyone get archive is corrupt when they download it? All the games I have downloaded work fine, from all different servers...

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes