Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
"(D8) Thursday, morning time, go Alvin house, click toilet, peek Sophia pissing, go bathroom, click red arrow, sniff pants, Sophia caught you, see all the scenes, get"
I never have sophia caught me
Try doing it 3-4 times.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the christmas events?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Reactions: Torpower0

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
hi a simple question i finished 0.9.0 with all hotfixes with out problems i dont download the latest version all achivements finished but dont apear the picture who say you finished all for this version.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hi a simple question i finished 0.9.0 with all hotfixes with out problems i dont download the latest version all achivements finished but dont apear the picture who say you finished all for this version.
I forgot that line of code in this version :(

Reactions: xhoni spica

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Following walkthrough but can’t get the fuck Rita on the sun lounger scene to start. Any help please?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
click the gazebo in the morning.
What's that gazebo thing ? you mean the lying thing like bed in the backyard? That's my problem in the morning I can't click anything in the backyard and I don't know where to buy alarm clock, I already reach the required points but I can't advance mom and aunt quest. Please help

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
What's that gazebo thing ? you mean the lying thing like bed in the backyard? That's my problem in the morning I can't click anything in the backyard and I don't know where to buy alarm clock, I already reach the required points but I can't advance mom and aunt quest. Please help
It’s to the right top part of the backyard and you can only click on it after you talk to them

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It’s to the right top part of the backyard and you can only click on it after you talk to them
I see . So that's really my problem bitch, it is bugged I think, because every morning they are not there in the backyard but in day they are there, can you help me fixed that bug bitch ? thank you for the info

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

B_enjo

Jun 29, 2017
First of all, thanks for a great game. With that said, i need a little help, because it seems no matter what i do i'm stuck.

I have been following the walkthrough 3 times now and each time i get stuck at the "Laura will show up at your room-part". I have 34 corruption with her and 8 love. When i go to see her in daytime i can choose from 2 options: Leave and Boobs show. Like i said, i have tried 3 times now and same thing happens, so i have come to the conclusion that im the one doing something wrong.
In 1 of the playthroughs i did everything else there was to do (I thought i might have to advance in another chars stats to progress) but still nothing.
I looked around a little in the forums for a similar problem, but with no luck.
So what am i doing wrong guys? Please help :)

Again, thx for a great game :)

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck with Nora event, it didn't trigger. She should appear at morning, but she is not here. This event should appear after night event with mom in living room. Is there a way to trigger it by console? This is bugged probably, because I gave mom dildo that i didn't buy (but it trigger the event anyway) before the christmas event.

You can start christmas at PC (christmas hat icon)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I;m at the part where I've been caught by the mum masturbating, raised the right stats to where they're meant to be, Laura tells me mum wants to me meet me in the dining room but when I get there, nothing... The room is empty. Any help would be appreciated. (I've applied all of the hotfixes in the OP hoping it was a simple bug that could be fixed but nothing changed)

Edit: Figured it out, nothing was happening because it was a Saturday. Laura telling you to go meet mum in the dining room is really misleading, should be conditioned so as not to happen on weekends really?

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Question, how do I get Sophia and Kristal to trigger? I've already done the Dominique stuff, but every time I go to Alvin's house, it says I don't need to go there. He has also yet to call me. I can't progress in this game until I can finish those events and I really don't feel like starting over from scratch.

Did I screw something up somewhere or am I missing something. I've done pretty much all of the stuff with everyone else up to the point that I can't advance until I trigger the Christmas event, but I can't trigger that until I get the Sophia and Kristal stuff done. And, I'm kinda getting frustrated at this point.

Edit: I've followed the Walkthrough as well, but it's kinda vague on what to do to trigger this other than saying, "Talk to Sophia, then talk to Alvin, then go to the guy's house at night" which I have already done.

Edit 2: NVM, the event finally freaking triggered.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes