Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, i applied the fixes in the op and still have a problem with my inventory, i also read somewhere in the thread that deleting folder in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife would do the trick, but that didnt help... i still cant buy anything from the sex shop... i mean, the money is spent, but the item will not show in my inventory... there is a fix for this, please? Thanks. Cheers!

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
What's that gazebo thing ? you mean the lying thing like bed in the backyard? That's my problem in the morning I can't click anything in the backyard and I don't know where to buy alarm clock, I already reach the required points but I can't advance mom and aunt quest. Please help
Im stuck on this same thing as well. Any help?

Please.

Henta1noKami

Nov 29, 2017
First of all, thanks for a great game. With that said, i need a little help, because it seems no matter what i do i'm stuck.

I have been following the walkthrough 3 times now and each time i get stuck at the "Laura will show up at your room-part". I have 34 corruption with her and 8 love. When i go to see her in daytime i can choose from 2 options: Leave and Boobs show. Like i said, i have tried 3 times now and same thing happens, so i have come to the conclusion that im the one doing something wrong.
In 1 of the playthroughs i did everything else there was to do (I thought i might have to advance in another chars stats to progress) but still nothing.
I looked around a little in the forums for a similar problem, but with no luck.
So what am i doing wrong guys? Please help :)

Again, thx for a great game :)
i was having the same problem! i gave up and start doing the Christmas special after it i had enough corruption to finish Rita's and Laura's route also try doing Rita's first at the end of it Laura will spy on you while u fuck Rita and it triggers her wanting to be more bold with you and then u can do the massage thingy

Reactions: B_enjo

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck on sophia peek on thursday morning bathroom. I peek, then hit peek again, but never get caught by aunt sniffing the panties? Should I keep trying every thursday til it happens?

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind figured it out!

klocna_3

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck with Nora event, it didn't trigger. She should appear at morning, but she is not here. This event should appear after night event with mom in living room. Is there a way to trigger it by console? This is bugged probably, because I gave mom dildo that i didn't buy (but it trigger the event anyway) before the christmas event.

You can start christmas at PC (christmas hat icon)
I have the same problem. Please somebody, help us!!!

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
How in the hell do you get the Nora event to trigger. I have literally finished every event in the game, except the last of the Mom event.

The walkthrough says this:

Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia.

But, that walkthrough is very vague about how to trigger it. I did the dildo scene with Mom and it didn't trigger the next morning like the walkthrough says. I go around the entirety of my house, I even go to the Aunt's house and nothing triggers it.

I'm at my wits end to trigger this. Please help.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
How in the hell do you get the Nora event to trigger. I have literally finished every event in the game, except the last of the Mom event.

The walkthrough says this:

Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia.

But, that walkthrough is very vague about how to trigger it. I did the dildo scene with Mom and it didn't trigger the next morning like the walkthrough says. I go around the entirety of my house, I even go to the Aunt's house and nothing triggers it.

I'm at my wits end to trigger this. Please help.
Did you visit her at the beach ? There are certain scenes that only trigger once you've attained X corruption/love points. I didn't follow the Walkthrough on my side. I only focused on increasing my stats and everthing came in place. Btw, @Kuggazer , did you apply new lighting techniques? The renders got even better.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Did you visit her at the beach ? There are certain scenes that only trigger once you've attained X corruption/love points. I didn't follow the Walkthrough on my side. I only focused on increasing my stats and everthing came in place. Btw, @Kuggazer , did you apply new lighting techniques? The renders got even better.
Yeah, I figured it out. Had to go to Aunt's house in the evening and join her in the bath until her Corruption was 33. Triggered it right after that. Don't know how I missed that part in the walkthrough, but I did. Now, to finish this last bit.

Reactions: Kakato

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
How do you deal with the couple on the beach? tried everything!!
You don't. There's nothing needed for them. The only one you deal with is Gina, the girl on the far right hand side. Just do her quests and that's it. No more beach.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I still can't trigger Nora in my house event.
"Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia."
I have already do all to the end of build 0.8 and she is not here in morning.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I still can't trigger Nora in my house event.
"Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia."
I have already do all to the end of build 0.8 and she is not here in morning.
Did you do the beach event?

kagoshima4

Dec 30, 2017
i must say this game is too confusing even with the walkthrough and u cant focus on 1 char tho i still managed to finish this aftr 3 days

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes