り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Guys, how to trigger the christmass event? I dont see any christmass hats on the computer screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
I think you have overshot your mom corruption points.

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
In the christmas event, when talking to sara, I could not start the mini game, only the dialog "i go back inside ...." , please help...

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
could someone help me i am trying to go through the walkthrough but i am getting lost, i got everything above (c5) dont know how to start (c5)

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
Who is Sara?
Guide from walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, I mean Laura ... I used the save of ver 0.8, at the beginning of the christmas event, I do in the walkthough but when the meeting with Laura to start the mini game can not start, only a few Dialogue and then transmitted into the house.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
could someone help me i am on sophia (D8) it say's go to alvin's house click on toilet peek on sophia peeing, then click on bathroom click red arrow sniff pants and sophia caught you but she didnt for me

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Does the "LivingFIX" on the OP work for anyone or am I just doing it wrong with v9.0.2?

Apologies if someone else already uploaded a legit fix or if I'm somehow screwing up installing the fix from the OP...I've gone and fixed it myself. It's not in rpyc format like the one in the OP, but I just tested it on a clean, no UnRen, "install" and it worked fine. Used the file from the OP as the base so if that indeed does fix something, that'll should stay fixed (if not, I'll figure out what I did wrong and reupload this fix).
Judging by this one file I'll probably end up fixing a bunch more. Having the same character in 2-3 places in the same time block is bugging me, but I'm not sure how I'd fix it without ending up rewriting the entire game.

Berry1500

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know of other games like this that use Honey Select animations for the good bits. I've only seen one other game, Solvally School, that also does this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know of other games like this that use Honey Select animations for the good bits. I've only seen one other game, Solvally School, that also does this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
There is seriously a pretty big list of games that use Illusion resources. Max's Life, Corruption, Research into Corruption, Milf's Building... and the list goes on.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello. Sorry for the little time I spend on this page, but these days I'm really busy :(
Anyway, I can tell you that the new update is almost ready.
I just have to start translating and testing it for a few days.
If all goes well I will release it on Friday 16 February.
This update will cover the completion of the beach quest.
Plus I added a new feature. You can review almost all the old scenes through Max's PC.

As always, Thank you!

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
I have the max CP I can have for the Aunt and Cousin but I get no option to walk in the bath.

Am I really stuck?

What am I missing?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have the max CP I can have for the Aunt and Cousin but I get no option to walk in the bath.

Am I really stuck?

What am I missing?
Some character's progression are connected to others, which means that you must progress with X to be able to trigger Y's event. Try to rise up your CP + LP with the other characters.

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
Some character's progression are connected to others, which means that you must progress with X to be able to trigger Y's event. Try to rise up your CP + LP with the other characters.
Okay, I figured that out, but now I can't find the Christmas hat when I go to the PC.

What triggers the Christmas event?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Okay, I figured that out, but now I can't find the Christmas hat when I go to the PC.

It is written in mirenzo's walkthrough. You must attain a certain level of CP and LP with every characters. Only after that, will the Christmast Hat appear on the PC. For example : you can't fuck X on christmast if you only kissed her in the main story, you see?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Reactions: Carlo S
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes