zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Work on the aunt in the evening in Alvins bathroom.
Aunt in alvis bathroom? What? How aunt can be in alvis bathroom? If you mean alvis mother or his sister, I have already done all events with them. Same with all cousin bathroom event and aunt bathroom event.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Aunt in alvis bathroom? What? How aunt can be in alvis bathroom? If you mean alvis mother or his sister, I have already done all events with them. Same with all cousin bathroom event and aunt bathroom event.
Where are you stuck? Attach your stats here.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck at the moment when Nora should appear in our house at morning, but she didn't.
In achievments- mom unlocked all except last 5, aunt all except last 4, rest of the girls finished.
Mom corruption should be 57. Try again in the living room at night.

E

edv

Awesome game, how often do updates come out?

Love the animations as well, could you guys recommend me some similar games (animations).

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It was tired when I wrote that. Aunt in HER bathroom lol

But if you've already done all that and done all the beach scenes with Nora then I dunno... (Moring again in cousins room to go to the beach alone gets you to meet Nora. She wont show at your house till youve finished that sequence)

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Mom corruption should be 57. Try again in the living room at night.
Nope, she is not here anymore, i have done with mom in living room and then in bathroom with dildo after she blow me with tights at morning. But one thing was odd, i didnt buy dildo for her and event trigger anyway. Maybe adding 1 point to mother will trigger nora?

It was tired when I wrote that. Aunt in HER bathroom lol

But if you've already done all that and done all the beach scenes with Nora then I dunno... (Moring again in cousins room to go to the beach alone gets you to meet Nora. She wont show at your house till youve finished that sequence)
Like I said before, i have done all events on beach. Besides talking to cousin in morning is: "Hi cousin", "hi",end of conversation. XD

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nope, she is not here anymore, i have done with mom in living room and then in bathroom with dildo after she blow me with tights at morning. But one thing was odd, i didnt buy dildo for her and event trigger anyway. Maybe adding 1 point to mother will trigger nora?

Like I said before, i have done all events on beach. Besides talking to cousin in morning is: "Hi cousin", "hi",end of conversation. XD
Yes, try to add a point and sleep.

Reactions: Carlo S
Feb 9, 2018
I am stuck on the cousins last achievement, and the after the aunt gives you a blowjob. There must be more to it, but can't figure out how to continue with them. Thanks

RNKenzie

Jan 8, 2018
I am stuck on Rita. It says after the Christmas event go to the back yard and hit just relax until she gets 33CP. I didn't do the Christmas event now nothing happens...

Oct 30, 2017
i stuck in so many areas. i triggerd mom boobs massage and rite blowjob scene and licking in washroom scene. but i cannot find nora anywhere in the house at anytime time of the day. and i cannot visit the beach it says, u cannot go there. please help me out guys?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Did you ask me something? I did not see sorry. Ask again for sure I answer you;)
Friend, I'm very happy with your game, I follow and see, Your game is very popular and is increasing a lot of players, that like the game, congratulations a both You and mirenzo,My Brother :cool:;):)

Reactions: User #19006
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes