Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Hi! Its a problem(( I have finished Mom\Aunt event, but never give coffee to Gina/ I going home, kitchen, and no coffee there. (sorry my english is bed)
MB same code for help?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
To play the Christmas event, must we have exact specific stats? Or the stats can be more?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi! Its a problem(( I have finished Mom\Aunt event, but never give coffee to Gina/ I going home, kitchen, and no coffee there. (sorry my english is bed)
MB same code for help?
Have you already applied the Fix that you find in op? Alternatively you can download the fixed version 0.9.0.2

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
Hi im following the walkthrough and when i reach this
Next day go buy a dildo for your mom at sexy shop. At night give it to her.
Cant get this one
Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia.

feederman111

May 1, 2017
"(D8) Thursday, morning time, go Alvin house, click toilet, peek Sophia pissing, go bathroom, click red arrow, sniff pants, Sophia caught you, see all the scenes, get"
I never have sophia caught me

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Hi im following the walkthrough and when i reach this
Next day go buy a dildo for your mom at sexy shop. At night give it to her.
Cant get this one
Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia.
me too, I've got this problem

cdl87

Oct 19, 2017
i have a problem that i cant go to the farm but i have titjob with Dominique i don know its the version i have 0.8

Sep 26, 2017
How can I talk to kristel and Sophia but I never recieved a call from Alvin, can someone help me on this issue and how can I increase corrpution by one point with Rita because I have 28 right now.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes