Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
for those that are having trouble with the bed problem here is the solution to it:

Game must be closed for this to work:
go to renpy folder
look for common
look for 00console and search for config.console
it should come up as config.console = False (change that to True)
Open game and press shift+o to open the console
type in clockblock=True
Thanks but it's already true.
It looks like it's in version 0.9.0.1 and mine is 0.9 I'm going to download the most current version and see if it solves it.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
I need help, it says that "cannot open the file as archive" every time is download it and try to unpack. Is it because it's .rar and not .zip?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
anyone else having this problem with 0.9.0.1 of the game?
whenever i go to the computer and attempt to look at a character's walkthrough i get error codes for pretty much all the characters. anyone else getting this or know what to do to fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind i read up top and found out its an error with where the pictures were placed i guess. so theres no fix for now. thanks anyway everyone!!

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
who can tell me why I dont can buy the Alarm Clock but the Food is their... and after this I can get in the Kitchen and help Aunt chop the Veggies but I cant buy the Aprons in Sex Shop cause their are none

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Downloaded and started playing this last night for the 1st time, and am wondering if I am bugged/stuck or just need to be patient? I started with the sisters homework and got her to LP3, same with Mom via morning breakfast, but the older sis refuses to talk in the evening and now lil sis has disappeared entirely (not present in the house at anytime of day). So I can not progress with either sister right now... do I have to progress and unlock other characters before the 2 sisters can be advanced (doing neighbor jogging and pool boy job right now)? I guess I can follow a walk thru, but that kind of defeats the "game" aspect of this so I try not to on first playthroughs, but the play feels very strange to just have a younger sister completely disappear from the house for over a week with no explanation at all (she is there sleeping at night but disappears completely at all other times) an an older sister who refuses to talk to you at all or even watch tv with you for no explainable reason. Even more confusing when it comes to the older sister is that at night on your computer the walk thru for her says the first thing you have to do is talk to her twice in the evening... but she refuses to talk to you, so wtf??? So is my game bugged or do I have to follow a bunch of side quests with other characters before I can come back to interact with either of the sisters?
It's important what you do the first week of the game. Mom will give you all the hint to know Dominique and Susan.
If mom send you to Susan, go to Susan. Let the sister quest for after you repair Susan TV. Focus on one character till you get point from this, when you stop gain point, focus on another. Mom need massage, go learn massage. Just follow the hint mom give to you.

Reactions: phreakinowski

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
who can tell me why I dont can buy the Alarm Clock but the Food is their... and after this I can get in the Kitchen and help Aunt chop the Veggies but I cant buy the Aprons in Sex Shop cause their are none
You have to wait, read max's dialog, when max say i need the alarm clock or i have to buy them sexy maid dress, only after these word you can buy them.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game, I really like, with the latest version, everything I expected, I simply found a lot more of everything, great scenes, a very good story and easy to play, like has to be every good game, and here always with the great help from @Kuggazer and @mirenzo, my Brother, Good Luck for both :cool:;)

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've the issue that the food does not appear in the shop I've the dining fix applied. I noticed other people had this same issue but I did not find a solution, except for the fix. Any suggestions?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
It's important what you do the first week of the game. Mom will give you all the hint to know Dominique and Susan.
If mom send you to Susan, go to Susan. Let the sister quest for after you repair Susan TV. Focus on one character till you get point from this, when you stop gain point, focus on another. Mom need massage, go learn massage. Just follow the hint mom give to you.
Thanks, I will try playing more tonight. So in the early game there are periods of time I just need to skip and go to sleep? Specifically I don't see anything I can do right now other then sleep thru the evening and night periods. Seems to be no places I can visit, nor characters I can interact with during these times. It's because of this that I was feeling like I might be encountering a bug where events were not triggering, just seemed odd that there was nothing I can do for 2 entire periods of the day and especially that I can not interact with Rita at all. (what did he do to piss her off so much that game starts with her hating him to such a degree?)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This game, I really like, with the latest version, everything I expected, I simply found a lot more of everything, great scenes, a very good story and easy to play, like has to be every good game, and here always with the great help from @Kuggazer and @mirenzo, my Brother, Good Luck for both :cool:;)
Thanks Carlo S, glad you have found the time to play it between 1 photoshop session and another x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Carlo S

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks, I will try playing more tonight. So in the early game there are periods of time I just need to skip and go to sleep? Specifically I don't see anything I can do right now other then sleep thru the evening and night periods. Seems to be no places I can visit, nor characters I can interact with during these times. It's because of this that I was feeling like I might be encountering a bug where events were not triggering, just seemed odd that there was nothing I can do for 2 entire periods of the day and especially that I can not interact with Rita at all. (what did he do to piss her off so much that game starts with her hating him to such a degree?)
Nothing, just Rita is a shit at beginning but don't worry she will give you a lot satisfation later :)

Reactions: phreakinowski

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i can't buy alarm clock how to get that alarm clock active at shop
nash.... i found it anyway just click gazebo near her sleep to sleep watch her

tmv

May 31, 2017
I do not get the food in the market as I should and the fix does not work for me. Can I edit some of the files to have the food appear?
I realy do like this game yet I prefer not to have to start all over again as I am not sure that this would solve the issue.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes