geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Well I got to the beach and exhausted everything with Gina but Nora won't show up. Pretty sure my save is just broken. I don't have the energy to play through it all again :disappointed:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
okay so I downloaded the latest version and this is the error message I got after I unzipped it and put it in the same folder
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label sexshop is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 2 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 2.

The label sexshopmenu is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 10 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 10.

The label sexyshopcow is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 85 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 82.

The label market is defined twice, at
File "game/market.rpyc", line 1 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 638.

The label shopvendordialog is defined twice, at
File "game/market.rpyc", line 9 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 646.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
If you downloaded the new full game need put this in a new folder and use only this.

Reactions: User #19006

Logan1

Oct 30, 2017
ok just finished 0.9.0.1 no problems and WOW awesome update!!

ofc now I greedily await the next update and hopefully regular aunt scenes to repeat and praying for a full mom scene to match the aunt scene lol.

You rock Kuggazer best game out :)

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Downloaded and started playing this last night for the 1st time, and am wondering if I am bugged/stuck or just need to be patient? I started with the sisters homework and got her to LP3, same with Mom via morning breakfast, but the older sis refuses to talk in the evening and now lil sis has disappeared entirely (not present in the house at anytime of day). So I can not progress with either sister right now... do I have to progress and unlock other characters before the 2 sisters can be advanced (doing neighbor jogging and pool boy job right now)? I guess I can follow a walk thru, but that kind of defeats the "game" aspect of this so I try not to on first playthroughs, but the play feels very strange to just have a younger sister completely disappear from the house for over a week with no explanation at all (she is there sleeping at night but disappears completely at all other times) an an older sister who refuses to talk to you at all or even watch tv with you for no explainable reason. Even more confusing when it comes to the older sister is that at night on your computer the walk thru for her says the first thing you have to do is talk to her twice in the evening... but she refuses to talk to you, so wtf??? So is my game bugged or do I have to follow a bunch of side quests with other characters before I can come back to interact with either of the sisters?

Jelim12

Oct 21, 2017
for those that are having trouble with the bed problem here is the solution to it:

Game must be closed for this to work:
go to renpy folder
look for common
look for 00console and search for config.console
it should come up as config.console = False (change that to True)
Open game and press shift+o to open the console
type in clockblock=True

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
okay so I downloaded the latest version and this is the error message I got after I unzipped it and put it in the same folder
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label sexshop is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 2 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 2.

The label sexshopmenu is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 10 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 10.

The label sexyshopcow is defined twice, at
File "game/sexyshop.rpyc", line 85 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 82.

The label market is defined twice, at
File "game/market.rpyc", line 1 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 638.

The label shopvendordialog is defined twice, at
File "game/market.rpyc", line 9 and
File "game/shops.rpyc", line 646.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
I also had this problem, I solved it by removing the file shops.rpyc from the folder.
I think the new version did not have it and the file in question was from the old version.

fishstick

May 2, 2017
yeah i did that and in the market and sex shop the clerks are in the top left corner with with the back pack and achievements for some reason
It's a problem of your save. Try deleting the save you find in user / username / appdata / roaming / renpy / maxblablabla.
I think I found what was causing this weird shop keeper duplication bug. If you had been updating from a sufficiently old version of the game (just overwriting files over and over) you had shops.rpc, sexyshop.rpc, and a market.rpg. It's this old shops.rpc that looks to be causing some of the issues, deleting it seems to have corrected the problems I was having.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Awesome update, Kuggazer! At least with v0.9.0.1 I had no technical problems, my savegames worked well. And the Mom/Aunt week was a wonderfull event! Thank you!:)

mindchanger

Jun 10, 2017
what an shit :((((
what must i do after "mom dildo play" and "aunt TJ"...... beach already done.

next is backyard to find mom and aunt or ? but didnt work for 6 days in the morning :(

need help

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
does anyone here have a save file from right after laura's birthday party? before you give her the present? my game is completely messed up and it wont allow me to continue so i would like to try someone elses save if its at all possible.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes