Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hello how do I play the Christmas party?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
If you have more cp with mom, you can not do it.
It's a bug of the new update I'm solving. Soon I attach the fix here.
But you have to start over from a previous save.

joop

May 18, 2017
Good question i can't play the cristmas part and i dont think i can continue with rita because of it (relax option in backyard doing nothing)

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Good question i can't play the cristmas part and i dont think i can continue with rita because of it (relax option in backyard doing nothing)
Check your achievements to see if the christmas ones are already there. To advance with Rita I feel like you had to get Laura to a certain level maybe. Alternatively, raise her corruption 1 level in the console and try it.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Jaguarundi @morpheusahrms
Just tried both of your suggestions. Still nothing.

Save attached just in case it helps.
played it from ur save point, a quick question do u had Mom asking u 4 a dildo in the evenings with her ??
because you don't have the achievement mom's new friend or somthing like that, the stragest thing is when y went to the sexshop, the clerk don't open the dialoge where i can ask her for something for beginners,
Edit: here i overwrote ur save with one of mine the bad news is u have to start from the beginning of ver 09 and do the beach and the aunt again, the goodie is that it works i tested it !

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
played it from ur save point, a quick question do u had Mom asking u 4 a dildo in the evenings with her ??
because you don't have the achievement mom's new friend or somthing like that, the stragest thing is when y went to the sexshop, the clerk don't open the dialoge where i can ask her for something for beginners,
Yeah, I already gave mom the dildo at night.

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
Have you already done the Christmas event?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
If you have more cp with mom, you can not do it.
It's a bug of the new update I'm solving. Soon I attach the fix here.
But you have to start over from a previous save.
alicia corr == 16? I'm doing nothing more than 12 more What should I do to increase alisia from 12?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Try these two save. It depends on where you want to play.
Let me know if works it.
And use this fix as well.

Reactions: Ankosh
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes