Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I don't know if I have a save bugged on multiple fronts:
helped Laura and stuck to boob show when I see her in her room during day
I don't get catched by Sophia when sniffing panties
I don't have any coffee nor can't progress with aunt (got blowjob) or mom (bought her dildo)

saves that people shared here, lead to crashes

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hi, in sequences...
i did the mom's event in living room
i did the beach event
i did the aunt event in bathroom

now after many days nora never visit the home
so i can't go further
I forgot something? i'm not be able to go on

thx
Can you attach screen stats here please?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
thanks. i did have an issue with my game though. im still playing on version 0.8 and after lauras birthday party when i attempt to give her the birthday present i get and error. all i can do is rollback but i cant ignore it and continue. do you know what i can do?
If you attach your save here, I'll surpass that point.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
I just tried loading that file and it wont load. i click on it while at the main menu in game and it just refreshes the main menu and doesnt load up my save.
BTW thanks for helping me @Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just tried loading that file and it wont load. i click on it while at the main menu in game and it just refreshes the main menu and doesnt load up my save.
BTW thanks for helping me @Kuggazer
Did you rename it? You have to remove the first numbers.

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
Finally, i finished this version. This game is too amazing, I couldn't stop it unit I finished the game ( expect the time go to work)
once again I must say thank you to mr @Kuggazer. and continue to wait a new version :).

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning! / Afternoon whatever,
first of all Thank's @Kruggazer , Awsome update, and nice story path with Mom and Auntie! really enjoyed it much !
the idea with the Bed was great! very usefull no problems afortunatly !
Both New caracters, Gina and Nora ! great ! both good looking and Nora got a sexy dark aura......(guess the next side caracter wich i have to share with @King Monkey Mon XDXD)

Edit: So, so, U got a rockband ? you know what that means ? (we got now backgroud music !! yay !XDXD )

I wanted to tell u about a Bug, when u come down to the hall in the morning, and you go to the Kitchen, suddently u got
the Mom Auntie scene where they ask for a Cocktail, it's not game breaking, since u can continue with the story only strange, also when you take that oportunity and bring the ladys the Drink, during the Day the dialoge that you have done it already shows up ( that mean's that i was without a glitch :biggrin:) the game continue then fluidliy and without any problems.
I saw that u posted the fix in the op is this to fix that "bug" ?
Fix in op
great Work !! looking forward to the next update and what u have in the surprisebag for us !!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Hornydott

Nov 25, 2017
How do you trigger the Christmas event? I seem to be stuck in the story since i cant get it to trigger. I read some where that there should be a Christmas hat on your computer screen, but i can seem to find it anywhere.

Aladin

Dec 14, 2017
Well nice game. Good story line good walkthrough. The only thing that I don't like are the animations. They look the character are going to break apart.
And what's with all the piss scenes?
But good game

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you tricker last scene? I tried everything i could think i could not get it.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes