Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
No error, just "I do not need to go there", idk if i missed a step ...
The save is the next day after talking to Susan
Okay you skipped the beach quest completely. Start by talking to Alisia in her room in the morning.
Apparently the Tina event can start even before the beach is finished. I will fix it as soon as possible.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
How can you win against Arnold? The Nurse weakend him but i still don't win, when i arm wrestle against him there is no moving in the picture.. the both stand still and hold hands ^^"

Edit: Should have read the threads before... i won now :)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
No... It hasnt triggered. How do i do the christmas event?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Then click on santa hat icon in the Max's pc

Reactions: Caly

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
The hottest update ever!!! OMG I'm in the middle of the game and it's so HOT. You read in my mind @Kuggazer, I hoped Charlotte will take her socks off and be fucked with legs up and guess what was the position when Max fucked her. Now I have to continue the game, but really nice update bro!!!

Reactions: Kuggazer

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@Kuggazer
Really awesome update. Thanks for your walkthrough. And of course the new lovely chicks! Hope we see more of them in next releases, especially Charlotte. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Kuggazer

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
Someone can pass me a save file, I had the full version 11 but I broke the computer and I lost everything. On the back page there are some files but I do not open them correctly. Thank you!!

upload_2018-4-1_21-23-53.png

toothski

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys.. why does the snow battle wont trigger? didnt use any cheat aside for the built in cash..

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Amazing update, I really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes