Modder
Sep 29, 2017
@deadly202 Have you already finished the beach quest? Towards the end of this quest, unlock the apartments.
I finished this already, but I may have seemed to deleted my saved game. I downloaded the save from someone here, but their save haven't finished alot of them. Hopefully someone can upload their full 0.11 save.

tedztedz

Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys i got bug at A11 section, when the MC Go to Alvin House in Day time to talk with Kristel in her room. But i didn't see Kristel in her room, i do check everydays from morning to evening at Kristel Room but nothing happened. The only thing i found is Kristel in the morning with her pink towel. I'm sick with this endless loop... Thanks

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Hey guys i got bug at A11 section, when the MC Go to Alvin House in Day time to talk with Kristel in her room. But i didn't see Kristel in her room, i do check everydays from morning to evening at Kristel Room but nothing happened. The only thing i found is Kristel in the morning with her pink towel. I'm sick with this endless loop... Thanks
Try getting more corruption points with Laura in the toilet

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Dude Prison makes you Max. Can't wait to see the revenge cycle. Also the Dom's baby should have popped when he gets home.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
I am stuck with Kristal.

6CP, shaved, checked her bathing multiple times but cannot find her at her room during the day.
Help?!

I've completed everyone else apart from Laura (who needs Kristal) and Mei (which I assume needs Laura)

Help?

OnSetout

Mar 2, 2018
When do aunt comes to visit the first time...i cant go to her house...

I reached mom's boob massage, mei hj, rita sexy maid photoshoot, dominique boob touch, susan special massage and laura 5love...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
seems like a weird semi-end. Maybe just an excuse to age up the girls? I'm not opposed to it, and I guess it gives the creator something new to work with. But then again, only scene we've seen has the mom and the sisters after prison... I think they look different...but maybe I'm crazy. I'm looking forward to the change.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes