Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
When do aunt comes to visit the first time...i cant go to her house...

I reached mom's boob massage, mei hj, rita sexy maid photoshoot, dominique boob touch, susan special massage and laura 5love...
Try entering the toilet in the evening. Rita should be inside.

Reactions: OnSetout

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
hey guys something wrong in here after i click “About Arnold” in v 0,12 i still cant beat arnold
Untitled.png

U

User_473348

@Kuggazer Just finished the update, awesome as always. I was wondering if you'll be adding prison as well as Tina scenes to the replay function, sometimes the saves break and I can't load them again for to watch so this would solve it. Thanks in advance.

parsifal88

May 23, 2017
Hi all, beautiful game but im blocked in rita photo session i can't go in 2 photo session actually rita is 3 love and 11 corruption and yes i just do bath lick scene, i buy cop sexy outfit but nothig happen when i go in her room i use only cheat for money nothig more.. Cattura.PNG

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all, beautiful game but im blocked in rita photo session i can't go in 2 photo session actually rita is 3 love and 11 corruption and yes i just do bath lick scene, i buy cop sexy outfit but nothig happen when i go in her room i use only cheat for money nothig more.. View attachment 84073
Have you already talked to mom in the kitchen in the morning?

Akrono$

May 2, 2017
I am stuck,
1. with mom she does not want to leave the room at night already - with her 52 CP
2. with Laura - does not want to come to the room in the morning - with her 34 CP
3. with Aunt - I can not get titjob in her bathroom - with her 28 CP
what to do? what did I miss?

Reactions: nofacex
Nov 9, 2017
I beat the 0.12 and damn that was awsome but I need more about Susan (my favorite), I want a blowjob from her. And Isabella, Charlotte and Evelyn are awsome too I would like to have much of them.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes