jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone have a save right after you meet the nurse. i encountered a bug where those two prisoners never attack me at now. I think it has to do with talking Chloe in the yard after giving her the teddy bear.

Reactions: Ali_Baba

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I beat the 0.12 and damn that was awsome but I need more about Susan (my favorite), I want a blowjob from her. And Isabella, Charlotte and Evelyn are awsome too I would like to have much of them.
I want to be able to fuck the younger sister,and cousin already.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Then click on santa hat icon in the Max's pc
i have all the corr i need and i cant see the hat

parsifal88

May 23, 2017
hello, another answer if i can.. how i can use other savegame if when i download i open the save and i found that? how i can fix this problem? Cattura.PNG

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
anyone have a save right after you meet the nurse. i encountered a bug where those two prisoners never attack me at now. I think it has to do with talking Chloe in the yard after giving her the teddy bear.
To unlock the nurse you have to work 4-5 times in the laundry alone. Day or evening.

Reactions: jackkane

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@DylanDoom Did you use cheats? Mom's points are too high. They must be 52.
Use the console and type momcorr = 52
If you do not know how to do it, attach your save here that I do.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I was having problems with Arnold(didn't saw any bar)... Trying the space bar was a sucess.
Btw is nice to see more Rita. Nice work

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
nothing happen i buy cop outfit and nothing happen only can choone casual outfit or nurse..
The strange thing is that you can see that menu much later ... Now she should only ask if you bought the new dress. Where did you get it from? Because maybe it's the corrupt game. The save as you could see from my image function correctly.

Maybe try to delete the save that you find in appdata / roaming / renpy

Reactions: jackkane
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes