Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Here are some suggestions I have for the next version. Obvious spoilers since I give my reasons for each, and may reveal parts of the past story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a lot more suggestions, but I think these are all small story steps from the last version's conclusion.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Here are some suggestions I have for the next version. Obvious spoilers since I give my reasons for each, and may reveal parts of the past story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a lot more suggestions, but I think these are all small story steps from the last version's conclusion.
Thank you! Some things I had already thought of, but others did not, and they seem to be really nice ideas :)

Reactions: Farnuge
U

User_473348

I just have one suggestion. Don't put any NTR in this game. Just keep it harem style it's the charm of this game. Thanks for all your work, hopefully we see a new version in the coming months.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've an issue in prison. I followed the WT and I'm supposed to be beat-up by 2 guys in the laundry in the evening. Yet they do not show up and I just keep wordking there... Is there something I missed? Or can do to trigger it?

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Is there a threesome path with Chloe and Luigi if you give Teddy bear to Luigi? Or it just locks Chloe's path out?

alan51515

Jan 11, 2018
[Цитата="втм, должность: 626728, член: 48592"]у меня проблема в тюрьму. Я следила за БТ и я должен быть избили 2 Парня в Лау[/Цитата]
I've an issue in prison. I followed the WT and I'm supposed to be beat-up by 2 guys in the laundry in the evening. Yet they do not show up and I just keep wordking there... Is there something I missed? Or can do to trigger it?
first pass Chloe, then in the evening in the Laundry room

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
The girls from prison are nice maybe we could visit them in the next updates or somthing.I have question I hope you can replay. Would that singer girl from the beach make a come back?or that was all the stroy about her?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes