nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
This update was awesome and damn funny, I show my thumb up, that was a lot of content that I had so in any update, thanks Kuggazer

Reactions: Kuggazer
U

User_473348

I just want to report a bug, the blowjob scene doesn't unlock in the replay menu. The achievement triggered and is available but it can't be replayed from the computer menu.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just want to report a bug, the blowjob scene doesn't unlock in the replay menu. The achievement triggered and is available but it can't be replayed from the computer menu.
It's not a bug. I completely forgot to create it ..;)

Reactions: InfamousAone
U

User_473348

It's not a bug. I completely forgot to create it ..;)
Haha well, bug of the brain :D, it's no problem I just noticed and thought I write it here. Also since you asked for some ideas for the next update now that Max is a total badass I guess Tina will like him more so you could add a scene with them solo, without Susan. Also it would be cool to keep the game harem style, don't add men to compete with Max and things like that. Your game's charm is that it's funny, straightforward and relaxing it would be nice to keep it that way.

tmv

May 31, 2017
[Цитата="втм, должность: 626728, член: 48592"]у меня проблема в тюрьму. Я следила за БТ и я должен быть избили 2 Парня в Лау[/Цитата]

first pass Chloe, then in the evening in the Laundry room
I get a repeated scene in the infirmary where she passes out. I gues I finished it. Yet still no thugs :-(

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I get a repeated scene in the infirmary where she passes out. I gues I finished it. Yet still no thugs :-(
They only appear if you've already finished everything, worked 5 times in the laundry alone, then day or evening, and trained 5 times in the yard.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Finally finish the update really nice...but how much time has max stayed in prison?his mother and rita seems a bit to old like years past...i hope not.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Finally finish the update really nice...but how much time has max stayed in prison?his mother and rita seems a bit to old like years past...i hope not.
They have longer hair... Max spent months in the prison... Now he has muscles, long hair and beard! The next updates will be hotter and hotter I'm sure.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
So just months, the longer hair gave me the impression that they are older like years...then its good. Now i can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: thetunisian

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Way this game is not at the popular game section already?In my oppinion its better than some game that are there.The only bad thing i can say about him that there is no quest log or somthing to know what to do next.In rest its really one of the best games i played.

Reactions: thetunisian

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
I think this game gets more heavier for each updates.
Maybe next update should be stand alone. like DMD.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes