jvscherer

Nov 12, 2017
If you still stuck on Charlotte, here's my save with all done. You just need to go laundry at evening and beat those two guys, than go to director and get her ass. When you do all of it you finish the game.

Reactions: Steel Ocean

Yumast

Nov 28, 2017
If you still stuck on Charlotte, here's my save with all done. You just need to go laundry at evening and beat those two guys, than go to director and get her ass. When you do all of it you finish the game.
In Day, you need to go to laundry and flight with two guys and after go to talk with Director and talk about them.
After that you can reward with her anal sex.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi guys, i just do not understand the last version i play was the v0.10. So i wait the v0.11 and then only sister and sister's friend achivement. So i say i prefer to wait the v0.12 and play the game again perhaps there are more event to play. So i wait and... the v0.12 have only one event?
I mean just the massage girls? Or perhaps some new event does not appear in the achivement trophies?
I really want to fuck mc mother and aunt again, or perhaps mother's friend. But... Can someone tell me if i am wrong and in the v0.12 there are more event? Or is just one event with massage girl?
Anticipate thankses.

Rattrex

Mar 30, 2018
You miss the xmas event
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Then click on santa hat icon in the Max's pc
im fine on everyone Besides that one Last Corr Point for Rita

Yumast

Nov 28, 2017
hi guys, i just do not understand the last version i play was the v0.10. So i wait the v0.11 and then only sister and sister's friend achivement. So i say i prefer to wait the v0.12 and play the game again perhaps there are more event to play. So i wait and... the v0.12 have only one event?
I mean just the massage girls? Or perhaps some new event does not appear in the achivement trophies?
I really want to fuck mc mother and aunt again, or perhaps mother's friend. But... Can someone tell me if i am wrong and in the v0.12 there are more event? Or is just one event with massage girl?
Anticipate thankses.
In next rev., i think

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Every update I hope for more Mom and Laura events, every time I see the game go into another direction I think "fuck it, give me more Mom and Laura!"...but after playing through each of these updates I have to admit: "Well done, Kuggazer, well done! No Mom, no Laura, but you really know how to make updates and keep the game fresh!"

p.s.: More Mom, please? More Laura?:)

Steel Ocean

Jul 11, 2017
Many thanks, that I was looking for.

And many thanks to KUGGAZER for brilliant update. Transitions of the characters after prison are great. Very interesting, what will happen next. I`m look forward to continuing.

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
Anticipate thankses.
There maybe is only one "achievement" but there is a lot of scenes in the prison part dude. Don't be mistaken by the achievements the massage girl event leads to the next step of the update

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
I played the latest version and it was GREAT!!! Good job! I can't wait what will happen with all the changes happened after the months in prison! I guess there will be a "change" in the attire of characters. Can't wait for the next version.

kisswin

Mar 22, 2018
[QUOTE =“Kuggazer,post:629155,member:194177”]你錯過勞拉派對。
day == 2 and lauralove == 7 and meilove> = 1 and eggvibratorpink in inventory.items and momcorr == 40 and auntcorr> = 12 and ritacorr> = 25 and dominiquecorr> = 7 and lauramemo> 1 [/ QUOTE]
麗塔腐敗。25,多米尼克腐敗。7
我不能上24或6升

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
i cant get past the arm wrestle, Ive done all im supposed to the nurse, and still cant beat him. Any help much appreciated!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
[QUOTE =“Kuggazer,發布:631099,成員:194177”]統計屏幕請[/ QUOTE]
I do not remember very well but if you try to go from dominique you should be able to lick her nipples. In this way you should reach 7 cp.
For Rita, have you tried to fuck her in her room?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes