Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i dont find Christmas Hat in the Pc.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know how many cigarettes should be given to Eva for the old man to invite you to his house? I go as 20 and nothing happens

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys, if you can go and vote here.
thank you!

dylawdwad

Apr 3, 2018
i'm stuck on the step where the mom will be masturbating at night in the living room! mom L:9 C:52
she's supposed to be missing from her room at night and i'll find her in living room. but now she's always in the bedroom.
save file attached.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i'm stuck on the step where the mom will be masturbating at night in the living room! mom L:9 C:52
she's supposed to be missing from her room at night and i'll find her in living room. but now she's always in the bedroom.
save file attached.
Attach Screen stats

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
I'm stuck where the mom is suppose to be masturbating in her bedroom on Wednesdays/Saturday mornings with her having L: 8 C:40, she aint there (following guide that's on this site)

Edit:.. Welp she started appearing on her bed after lauras birthday party, so eh.. :/

Another question then..how does one get Alisia last scene? The walkthrough doesn't say(atleast I think?) I tried seeing her at morning, day, and evening, + bath, I cant get it :< not to mention the guide kinda breaks off there, doesn't tell you what to do next

And when I go the backyard and press just relax rita doesn't play with his dick :I
L10 C29 with her

I just keep running into more stopping points :I "unday, day time, go Alvin house, enter bathroom, click on Sophia, get" cant click on her on sunday in the tub.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes