winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
im stuck at rita when she is tannin, i gave her the cocktail and i licked her pussy, the walktrough says now i gotta just relax and then she will play with my dick, but ive been tanning and relaxing withher for a while and still nothing changed. is ther eanything i missed?

my corruption with her is 29 and love is 10

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
im stuck at rita when she is tannin, i gave her the cocktail and i licked her pussy, the walktrough says now i gotta just relax and then she will play with my dick, but ive been tanning and relaxing withher for a while and still nothing changed. is ther eanything i missed?

my corruption with her is 29 and love is 10
Probably you have missed the Xmas event.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Reactions: Carlo S

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
these are my corruption points
Probably you have missed the Xmas event.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

these are my corruption points

d892f4f44413bf8eea96477c289aea19-png.jpg

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
about the aunt walktrough i had to give her the sexy maid outfit, i think i did so becasue i rebought it and i talk to her in susans home when she is at the tv room and she doesnt do anything when i talk to her

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
about the aunt walktrough i had to give her the sexy maid outfit, i think i did so becasue i rebought it and i talk to her in susans home when she is at the tv room and she doesnt do anything when i talk to her
Also try to read the WT that is in game. You can access it from the pc in the room of Max.
auntwt3.jpg

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: Your game is each time better, and sorry for the delay in talking about this version, but I had problems with PC, Good Luck, Friend :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Kuggazer

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Just started the game.. and noticed theirs volume bars in preferences, but.. I don't hear any sound at all, unless its only during the sex? Just wonderin, kinda feel weird hearin no sound or music at all. So.. is it normal?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man this game become awesome update after update!

But some event i really do not like:
I just do not like that me sister have to pose nude for that two idiot guys in prision! I really hope that there is no blackmail thing! I do not wanna other guys fuck me harem girls/woman.

For now i am stuck in this point:

When you’re in the yard, try beat Arnold with harm wrestling, is impossible for now but try it.

EVENING time go laundry, Manny and Calavera, two prisoners come and give you a hard lesson because you’are director friend. You will get up in infirmary a few days later and meet Evelyn the prison’s nurse, she invite you to visit her again if you need so in your cell you get a new option “Infirmary"

I try all the option, but this two guys manny and calavera do not come in the laundry! on evening!

Till now i fuck.
1)The girl in the classroom while mc do teacher. So the director reward me with an HJ
2)The laundry girls with massage. Then the director reward me with FJ
3)Help the two photografer. Then the director reward me with TJ
4)Teddy Bear to Chloe!
5)I try to beat Arnold with harm wrestling (i lost ofc)
Then i try do go on evening on the laundry, but the event do not start. Have i do something wrong?

Reactions: Gatti

Erkoed

May 6, 2017

I just do not like that me sister have to pose nude for that two idiot guys in prision! I really hope that there is no blackmail thing! I do not wanna other guys fuck me harem girls/woman.

When you’re in the yard, try beat Arnold with harm wrestling, is impossible for now but try it.

EVENING time go laundry, Manny and Calavera, two prisoners come and give you a hard lesson because you’are director friend. You will get up in infirmary a few days later and meet Evelyn the prison’s nurse, she invite you to visit her again if you need so in your cell you get a new option “Infirmary"

I try all the option, but this two guys manny and calavera do not come in the laundry! on evening!

Till now i fuck.
1)The girl in the classroom while mc do teacher. So the director reward me with an HJ
4)Teddy Bear to Chloe!
Then i try do go on evening on the laundry, but the event do not start. Have i do something wrong?
On my side I think I had to do Chloe's full quest before doing anything else.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
On my side I think I had to do Chloe's full quest before doing anything else.
Thanks i try do chloe full quest and after two day i finally fuck the nurse too. And i finally see the prision ending!
Cant wait to see the now update! Now i wanna know if mc stay with long hair and beard or if he return to is old self XD
But the red hair sis with long hair now is so beautifull! Ofc i prefer mc mother XD cant wait to fuck her!

Reactions: Erkoed

Yumast

Nov 28, 2017

Till now i fuck.
4)Teddy Bear to Chloe!
Go to laundy in day, they will come.

kisswin

Mar 22, 2018
I do not remember very well but if you try to go from dominique you should be able to lick her nipples. In this way you should reach 7 cp.
For Rita, have you tried to fuck her in her room?
No what you say
Rita is in her own room at any time
Dominique only lets you touch Everything else is gone

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes