Steel Ocean

Jul 11, 2017
Well, I am stacked on Charlotte pass. Cant go on after fingering.
1. Sasha - got
2. Timothy and Angelo are helped
3. Isabelle - got
4. Teddy Bear gave to Kristell
5. Arnold was beaten.
6. Reward BJ from Director - got

Any one can help me with pass of Charlotte? Current save file attached

name6329

Feb 4, 2018
I played this version0.12 already.The ending is I got out of prison.Now i wonder if Full Version(Ending story) Game?

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
I got 40cp with the Mom, I'm stuck and have no idea how to increase more now? Any ideas?

Edit: Ah nevermind, it seems I have to continue with Laura, my bad.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Is there a way you could give us the honey select character cards? It would be awesome, mate.
Great work.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I ask: What is missing from my progress?
You miss Laura party.
day == 2 and lauralove == 7 and meilove >= 1 and eggvibratorpink in inventory.items and momcorr == 40 and auntcorr >= 12 and ritacorr >= 25 and dominiquecorr >= 7 and not lauramemo > 1

toothski

Oct 23, 2017
1. Sasha - got
3. Isabelle - got
5. Arnold was beaten.

Wrong game?

viet pham

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I got a issue when finding Laura's panties for videochat with Rita. I already have a mask but once I can't find Laura's panties in her room.

jvscherer

Nov 12, 2017
1. Sasha - got
3. Isabelle - got
5. Arnold was beaten.

I'm stacked at Arnold... I've already done with Eve and talked about Arnold with her, but still losing to him and the option ''about arnold'' is no more there when I talk to Eve.

To finish Charlotte path I did:

Do nothing / Tits > do nothing / Ass > do nothing (keep doing it for next 2 days) / Ass > strip her / Tits > strip her

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
For arnold there is a bug.The camera freez like for 30 sec and after that you lose this happen after you speak with the nurse about the pills. If you keep hitting the space button when the image freeze you can beat arnold.Atleast for me it work this way.Just keep pushing the space button and you will beat arnold.

Steel Ocean

Jul 11, 2017
I'm stacked at Arnold... I've already done with Eve and talked about Arnold with her, but still losing to him and the option ''about arnold'' is no more there when I talk to Eve.

To finish Charlotte path I did:

Do nothing / Tits > do nothing / Ass > do nothing (keep doing it for next 2 days) / Ass > strip her / Tits > strip her
To win you need to push "SPACE" button like a hell within 20-40 sec. (After talking with Eve of corse).

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes