servidor20

May 2, 2017
I need help, I have aunt 27 corrup, but in the night when I go to the bathroom I do not get the option to enter, and in the morning I can not go alone to the alisia beach still lying on the floor. already pass the points he asked me to pass it

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I need help, I have aunt 27 corrup, but in the night when I go to the bathroom I do not get the option to enter, and in the morning I can not go alone to the alisia beach still lying on the floor. already pass the points he asked me to pass it
Enter in toilet at Susan's home. In the morning.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How can I start the christmas event? Can't see any hat in PC. Should I do something before?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

kisswin

Mar 22, 2018
in Christmas
Back Home, go living room, put aphrodisiac in her drinks. Exit, go backyard, speak Laura, snow ball battle start, click...
can't start in battle?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
in Christmas
Back Home, go living room, put aphrodisiac in her drinks. Exit, go backyard, speak Laura, snow ball battle start, click...
can't start in battle?
sorry In what sense does the battle not start? How many aphrodisiacs did you put in their glasses?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
If you change the hair for all the girls...then you will need to change all the reapt scense now no?that will be alot of work.Rita has alot off scene that can repeat so will be alot of work to redo the scene with new hair...then means less work for new scene.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you change the hair for all the girls...then you will need to change all the reapt scense now no?that will be alot of work.Rita has alot off scene that can repeat so will be alot of work to redo the scene with new hair...then means less work for new scene.
The new version will be completely a new file. So if you want to replay or review some scenes do not trash the old one. The game was getting too heavy, almost 3gb. For this reason I decided to start one from the beginning. Obviously some situation must be recreated. for example toilet or shower.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
The new version will be completely a new file. So if you want to replay or review some scenes do not trash the old one. The game was getting too heavy, almost 3gb. For this reason I decided to start one from the beginning. Obviously some situation must be recreated. for example toilet or shower.
Aa ok. And how will you handle the girls...i mean with some grils in the old version you can make a lot of things like sex,bj and so on...Will this be on in the new version from the start or we will need to start the progress with the girls again from 0.Or better to say will the new game keep in mind the girls you already corrupted.You know like laura for ex you almost can have sex with her so the next point will be to have sex with her in the new game but rita you already had sex so it will be sad if you need to sart again to corruput her until she will have sex with you again.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Aa ok. And how will you handle the girls...i mean with some grils in the old version you can make a lot of things like sex,bj and so on...Will this be on in the new version from the start or we will need to start the progress with the girls again from 0.Or better to say will the new game keep in mind the girls you already corrupted.You know like laura for ex you almost can have sex with her so the next point will be to have sex with her in the new game but rita you already had sex so it will be sad if you need to sart again to corruput her until she will have sex with you again.
We will continue from where the previous one ended. Do not worry, if you previously could fuck a girl, you can do it again.

Reactions: Carlo S
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes