kulac

Nov 10, 2017
We will continue from where the previous one ended. Do not worry, if you previously could fuck a girl, you can do it again.
ok thx for the replay...its really nice to see that the dev is answear the questions.Luck with the game...its really one of the best games ever played.

Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
screenshot attached. halp!!
You have to do the Xmas event.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How can i get christmast event ?
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
im fine on everyone Besides that one Last Corr Point for Rita
I'm also having a problem getting the final point for Rita, stuck at 28 points and Ive given her a cocktail and relaxed over 10 times each.

That one stupid point is stopping me from the Christmas event I assume. Because my stats are on par for everything else.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm also having a problem getting the final point for Rita, stuck at 28 points and Ive given her a cocktail and relaxed over 10 times each.

That one stupid point is stopping me from the Christmas event I assume. Because my stats are on par for everything else.
Try clicking the cocktail when you have the chance

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
Try clicking the cocktail when you have the chance
ahhhhh, got it. Now the Instructions in game make sense now. I thought it just wanted me to keep serving cocktails till the next event triggered. Maybe after a certain amount of tries and fails for stuff like this you might wanna think about putting an red arrow for idiots like me lol.

Loving the game so far by the way! Only criticism is its a little tedious in the way you unlock everything, but still fun!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Where do you go to see this "in game" walkthrough?
Look in the computer. click on the girls icon. There is walkthrough available for all the girls. But I am not sure if the walkthrough is fully updated and if there are more scenes available for the girls

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Look in the computer. click on the girls icon. There is walkthrough available for all the girls. But I am not sure if the walkthrough is fully updated and if there are more scenes available for the girls
The wt you find in game is always of a previous release. At least download it from my patreon page, but you have to be at a high tier.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes